Forum Out of Service

Announcements & discussion of CoE related issues.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017, user the Jabberwock wrote:
the Jabberwock wrote:To all registered users and guests:

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that we are in the final stages of preparing the new CoE website and forum. In the near future, the new home page will be published and at that time the forum will be inaccessible for a short period of time (hopefully no longer than a few days). This period of forum outage is necessary in order to import the old forum and reorganize it with the new, updated forum software.

We appreciate your understanding and patience and we are doing everything we can in advance to minimize the amount of time the forum is down.

Once I know an exact date for the forum outage to begin, I will post it to this thread.

Humbly Yours,

Gavin
This post has been re-created due to lost data and was originally posted by the author quoted above.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017, user the Jabberwock wrote:
the Jabberwock wrote:Update to All:

The current plan is to update to the new webpage on Friday, May 5th. When this happens, the new web page will be live, but the forums will be out of service. The goal is to get the new forums done over the weekend and have them back online by Monday, May 8th.

Please plan accordingly and thank you for your patience as we work through these improvements.

Any changes to this plan will be posted to this thread.
This post has been re-created due to lost data and was originally posted by the author quoted above.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017, user Mordakai wrote:
Mordakai wrote:Nice news indeed!!

Keep up the good work!
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

On Friday, April 28, 2017, user the Jabberwock wrote:
the Jabberwock wrote:
Mordakai wrote:Nice news indeed!!

Keep up the good work!
Thank you!

We are trying! =)
kober

Any idea if the old meccg.net forum will ever be recovered? Their deck-compendium had been quite useful for inexperience players (like me).
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

kober wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:55 am Any idea if the old meccg.net forum will ever be recovered? Their deck-compendium had been quite useful for inexperience players (like me).
No idea, as meccg.net is not affiliated with the CoE.

I will try to inquire for you though.
wlk

kober wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:55 am Any idea if the old meccg.net forum will ever be recovered? Their deck-compendium had been quite useful for inexperience players (like me).
You might be able to access it from the archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20170409063 ... et/dforum/
Grab it while you can !
kober

Return to “Council Business”