A new player from New York

Post your decks, discuss strategy, ask for tips, etc.
Theskyscreams

Greetings! My name is Nick and I am a new player from Putnam county ny.
I recently discovered this game online. I recognized it from the pictures I used to see in Scrye magazine in the early nineties. I played a lot of card games over the years.

Anyway. Does anyone have an active site to look at decklists?

I have all ten challenge decks and would like to get into building my own. I feel the challenge decks are lacking. Especially deck A and B.

I see a lot of links on here for decks but they go to the meccg.net site and that is a dead site.
Thank you all for your help.

I love this game so far.
Theskyscreams

I posted this months ago without a response. With such little forum participation I feel this futile.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

There's little response one can give. meccg.net was the best repository; I don't think anybody was expecting the forums over there to vanish.
The game is flawed, but this does not mean it cannot be loved.
Theskyscreams

I understand, however for this forum to be useful there has to be more involvement and more activity.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Hi Nick!

Sorry for the late reply to your topic.

There is a lot of activity on our forums, particularly for such an old game that is no longer produced or supported by the original manufacturer ICE.

Some topics occasionally get missed, however, and certain types of topics get more activity than others.

Are there specific types of Deck Lists you are primarily looking for? And what is your motivation for wanting these deck lists? To get ideas to build new decks?

I’ll try my best to help.

Best,

Gavin
Theskyscreams

My wife and I are growing bored with the challenge decks.
I was looking for lists to play that are better built with more balance.

Return to “Decks, Strategy, Tips, Ideas”