Dream card First Folk sealed cup

Events taking place on online platforms
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

Hi players,

Eric & I had the idea of bringing GCCG most loved event into a DC shape, so we be having a DC FF sealed cup, similar to the popular FWSC of previous years.

Though some adjustments will be necessary: all cards from standart sets and the DC sets Firstborn (& FB promos) & Durin's Folk will be legal

Only Fallen-wizards, & Dwarf- & Elf-lords will be allowed (though one does not need to have a copy in deck or sideboard in case of trying it avatarless; yes you can still use your specific stage events, most work without an avatar out, you just have to declare him)
All decks must be DC legal (so 25% of the cards in the deck (so normally 20 out of 80 etc.) cards must be legal

Each player will start with any 6 DC booster they want.
Each player starts with W$60. Players can buy any boosters or starters they want. They can also give cards and money to each other during any round until their team have played the first game of the round. Players must create a DCFFLC-legal deck, which is the same as general opponent 2-deck DC deck for their aligment with the following exceptions:

Hazards mentioning stage cards / points are not allowed in main deck; also NO "Blind to the West" & "Ire of the East"

1st round is played to 22 points 2 deck rules
2nd round is played to 25 point 2 deck rules
3rd round is played to 30 points 2 deck rules

Players earn more money during each round, which can be used to further enhance decks after each round. Additionally each player will get 3 DC of his choice each round, so in for the last round each player will have 12 DC boosters to build from

Confirmed Teams:
Eric (adanedhil) & Nicolai (VastorPer) Ultimate DC Titans -- Kinsman and Ambassador (Elrond) & Evermarking Scar (Galadriel

Karsten (beorning) & Mario (balrog) Dreampirates -- Goblinbasher (FW Gandalf) & Master of Dread and Fear (Elrond

Ernst (Ernst?)& Franck (Treebeard) Celebrant -- Dragon's Disicple (Galadriel) & Fangorn* (Balin)

Fernando (donepi) & Heiko (grishnakh) -- Wizard's Pupil (Thrain) & In Accord with Nature (FW Gandalf)

Commands
remember when you enter sealed mode first time
/sealed
when want to do something in sealed mode
/sealed
when leave sealed mode
/sealed (its important because "/sealed end" will transfer all of your money and cards to normal account)
Compensation - Unless a match ends in draw, the winner of the each match is required to give W$15 to the loser of the match.
/give "name" 15

each round save your deck using /rd this will register your deck

each round you can play 2 proxy site from out of play (for an interaction, CVCC or influence attempt normally)

after the game do a /ro command, before you leave sealed (remember using only /sealed ) NEVER with /sealed end!!!! (donepi !!!! remember that)

yours Nicolai
marcos
Council Member

ahhh long time without playing a tournament, almost feel like i want to play dream cards to participate in this tourney :lol:
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

I was counting on you to break the ice ;)

where are the rest of the serious players at ;) ?
donepi

Looking for a pairing!!!
Ringbearer
Ex Council Member

marcos wrote:ahhh long time without playing a tournament, almost feel like i want to play dream cards to participate in this tourney :lol:
Almost ;)
"I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes."
- Coldplay, Viva la Vida.

Gaming is life, the rest is just dice rolls.
- John Kovalic, Dork Tower
Beornd

Sry no chance for a tournament until 2015 :cry:
Muad'Dib

I afraid i also dont have time to play. Didnt read carefully, thought event start later. At least until December im busy.
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

Mario and me are most likely in.
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

awesomeness
Grishnakh

I think this sealed cup format isn't something for me as a newbie on GCCG.
I prefer more a "simple" DCFF sealed cup, to build a deck and play it the whole tournement, make experiences and have fun!

May be, If you don't find enough players think about such a format?!

Cheers,
Grishnakh
Cheers,
Heiko / Grishnakh
Fangorn
Ex Council Member

We don't know FWSLC ... but a DC event can't be missed !
So count me in with Ernst as the French Team !
Hrum, Hoom ! Do not be hasty, that is my motto.
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

So we have

Germany DC Titans (Karsten & Mario)

France DC Titans (Ernst & Frank)

Ultimate DC Titans (Eric & Nicolai)

and donepi waiting for a partner (winks at grishnakh)

yours Nicolai
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

team names can change of course, also everyone must choose a DC card presenting himself for pairings
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

btw starting booster will be 6 per player and 60 Wigy Bucks in cash,

after that 2 DC booster per round and players are supposed to splitt the 25 each after the game (use /give player 15)
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

Gccg tricks
The following macro is useful, when you sit down in the table to discuss privately about strategy. You can give cards to your team mate even when sitting in the table. Bind the macro as

/bind /eval Giveteam("Teammate-sealed")

and replace 'Teammate-sealed' with the name of your team mate's sealed account. Now you can point a card in a collection (or anywhere actually) and easily give it.

Also, you can get products visible while sitting in the table, with the following macro:

/bind /eval TogglePanel('products')

Return to “Online Tournaments”