WITHDRAWN: FW movement

Errata issued by the CoE, open discussion of candidate rules for errata, and submissions for the Annual Rules Vote.
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

A Fallen-wizard’s non-overt companies must use hero sites for sites that are not
Ruins & Lairs.
Proposed change:

"A Fallen-wizard’s non-overt companies may not use minion site cards for sites that are not
Ruins & Lairs."

Change in bold.

Rationale:
To allow the FW players to use FW version of site cards (other than Deep Mines).

EDIT: WITHDRAWN
Last edited by Konrad Klar on Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We will not speak of such things even in the morning of the Shire.
CDavis7M

Konrad Klar wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:17 pm To allow the FW players to use FW version of site cards (other than Deep Mines).
Instead of misunderstanding a rule by taking it out of context, let's read all the rules and take understanding from each word.

The rule "A fallen-wizard's non-overt companies must use hero sites for sites that are not Ruins & Lairs" does not apply when moving to FW sites. The rule is an exception to using hero sites when not using FW sites.

Reading the rules cover to cover gives understanding of the context.
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

Convinced. I am withdrawing the proposal.
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

Currently I am not planning to bring back the proposal. It would not solve any real problem that would happen withing current set of cards.
But it is not harmful too and it would make usable the future/dream/hypothetical FW site cards of type other than [-me_rl-] .

Return to “CoE Rules & Errata Community Proposals”