CRF #15 - May 29, 1999 (Historical Backup)

The place to ask and debate all rules issues related to MECCG.
CDavis7M

By the way, I remember reading this old post where ICE asked how to "fix" Fallen Wizards and people wrote all sorts of ideas but no one mentioned anything about deleting the region-removing effects of the various FW permanent events. And then ICE went and gave errata deleting the region-removing effects. I wish I could read it again but I found the titles so at least I'm not just dreaming it up. I found it funny because I think the players had better ideas than the errata we got.
Fallen Wizard.png
Fallen Wizard.png (111.23 KiB) Viewed 725 times
Theo

CDavis7M wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:28 pm I'm not sure if there are other changes as I haven't cross checked anything.
Manuel helped me realize another change. This appears in the June version but not the May version:
CHANGES wrote:Turn Sequence Ruling-Site Phase-Influence Attempts
Change "It is not possible to influence an item away from a Wizard or Ringwraith." to "It is not possible to influence anything away from a Wizard or Ringwraith."
@CDavis did you not find any Rulings Monday section for the June version?
One [online community] with hammer and chisel might mar more than they make...
All players are welcome at Meduseld! https://theo-donly.github.io/MECCG/
CDavis7M

Theo wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:23 pm
CDavis7M wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:28 pm I'm not sure if there are other changes as I haven't cross checked anything.
Manuel helped me realize another change. This appears in the June version but not the May version:
CHANGES wrote:Turn Sequence Ruling-Site Phase-Influence Attempts
Change "It is not possible to influence an item away from a Wizard or Ringwraith." to "It is not possible to influence anything away from a Wizard or Ringwraith."
That change is actually from early 1998 (not 1999). Maybe even late 1997.

Theo wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:23 pm @CDavis did you not find any Rulings Monday section for the June version?
The rulings mondays are not necessarily part of the CRF.

Return to “Rules Questions & Debate (unofficial)”