for Worlds 2009 Virtual Tournament - Set 1 Officially Released

MECCG World Championship discussion forum.
Frodo
Ex Council Member

Hello Everyone,

The cards for Virtual Set 1 have recently been retouched, redone, even given a name--the expansion is now called "The Road Goes Ever On." Play testing is finally finished and this is the official release! You can (and should!!) download the pdf for yourself either here http://socrates.bmcc.cuny.edu/jbisz/VSe ... EverOn.pdf

or in the forum "Virtual Cards Showcase", under the first announcement.

This will be set in use during all Virtual Cards tournaments. You can use text boxes from older releases, but newest text applies (it is mostly the same).

If you have the time to actually *think* about your middle-earth deck, rather than playing your old decks from your past lives, I hope to see you in the Virtual Tournies! I will be giving out some hefty prize support... Print out the pdf and bring it!

--Frodo
Frodo
Ex Council Member

Virtual Card Tournament Rules:

"At least two resources and two hazards from your play deck (not sideboard) must be a Virtual Card. However, if you attempt to start the game with a virtual character or virtual resource, you do not need a second Virtual resource."

We also hope to have "loaner" Virtual Card decks available for those who want to give this expansion a shot!

--Frodo
Frodo
Ex Council Member

Hey guys, the pdf I uploaded previous to July 2nd 2009 had the low-quality templates for resources and hazards by accident.

I corrected the mistake now. If you downloaded the website linked pdf version, throw out that copy and instead download the pdf that is attached to the Virtual Cards thread now. You'll see some lovely new high-quality resource and hazard templates!

--Frodo

Return to “Worlds”