Future of Lure of ME: program and schedule

The largest MECCG convention worldwide, located at an atmospheric castle in the heart of Europe. No important tournaments or championships are played at the Lure. Instead innovative ways to play our game are offered.
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

Leon wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:31 am It may not be clear to everybody what Dream Card Cube is (it wasn't to me last time). This is similar to hero pool sealed. Everybody gets a fixed portion and a random portion and makes a deck. Both the fixed and random cards include some Dream Card (nothing too complicated). Last time this was a nice way to play with some Dream Cards, without the complexity of all of it at once. Same for Nico's Dwarven Dream Card Arda.

I do not know if Dream Card Cube should be at the same time as hero sealed, though it will probably attract different players.

Qapla: the scenario you wish for is the Hamburger Scenario Tournament on Saturdays. Hero only, with big scenario's like Pass the Doors of Dol Guldur and Fate of the Ithil-Stone. The points and scenarios will change slightly this year, as developed by the French group.

I will probably play Dream Card Cube, Scenario Tournament and Arda again, like last time.
yep, we talked about it last time. And i will highlight DC cube a little bit more this time. Showcasing it here in the forum, and it also got a better slot on Sunday now.
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

Taladhan wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:16 pm Hi everybody,
i am fine with any tournaments as long there are the Meccg Saturdaymorning/afternoon - Hamburger Scenario Tournament (4 Rounds) and
Fridayafternoon/evening - Dream Card General Opponent (4 Rounds).
To evaluate the most wished tournaments and days there should be a more defined evaluation about that.
Dongelong
Definately no changes planned here, you can continue to be merry :)
Taladhan

Thanks for the good news :))
What about my idea refering to the Wanderpokal?
Should we start something?
Cheers

Thomas
Dongelong
Darksatin

Qapla wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:50 am For me scenario tournaments are always cool. I would be happy to see a tournament where you get bonus point for scoring the big cards like Pass the doors of Dol Goldur, Mithril, Fate of the Ithil stone.
:P You are ready to play the Progressive Scenarios Tournament...
https://councilofelrond.org/forum/viewt ... 161#p39161
Fangorn
Ex Council Member

As Heiko I would rather start DC GO Tourney earlier on friday.
Hrum, Hoom ! Do not be hasty, that is my motto.

Return to “Lure of MECCG”