The Northern Legacy - sign-up documents

Moderators: Vastor Peredhil, Thorsten the Traveller

meaglyn

Vastor Peredhil wrote: ↑Sun May 14, 2023 9:17 pm DC - project packing is now 90% complete and some few packages have indeed been send out to check out the routes of transport (so to speak) Germany and Eastern Europe will start sending out in about 10 days, most of the rest will follow shortly as well, thanks for your alls patience with the project, we are almost there

yours Nicolai & Eric
Any update here? It's been another month since we were at 90% and things would start shipping in 10 days. I'm in the US so probably near the bottom of the list, but... new cards! :D
tyhjaarpa

meaglyn wrote: ↑Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:39 pm
Vastor Peredhil wrote: ↑Sun May 14, 2023 9:17 pm DC - project packing is now 90% complete and some few packages have indeed been send out to check out the routes of transport (so to speak) Germany and Eastern Europe will start sending out in about 10 days, most of the rest will follow shortly as well, thanks for your alls patience with the project, we are almost there

yours Nicolai & Eric
Any update here? It's been another month since we were at 90% and things would start shipping in 10 days. I'm in the US so probably near the bottom of the list, but... new cards! :D
Of I'm not wrong, they have started the shipping already.
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?
meaglyn

tyhjaarpa wrote: ↑Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:43 am Of I'm not wrong, they have started the shipping already.
Indeed :D The month old post I quoted said as much. I was more interested in current progress.
stephanesteph

Hi,

I've got the cards last week, and I want to say a huge thank you to the DC team.
I'm gonna dive into those cards in the next few months, hopping that we can discuss DC rules and strategies.

Regards from France. [-me_cs-]
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

we are still sending out sets in waves - yesterday we dropped almost 30 on really happy lady at the post office, 20 mins before closing ;)
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

There are some more Sweds' and Finns' DC orders, that are in your countries, but need to be picked up 😉
Kjeld

I received my cards and guides last week -- all looks amazing. Thank you to the DC team!
Takei

Picked up my parcel as soon as the collection office opened this morning. The DC team have done a fantastic job.

Two packets of cards were already opened. I can't see if anything's missing as I ordered everything I could and it'll take time to go through it all :-)
Attachments
IMG_0576.JPG
IMG_0576.JPG (2.64 MiB) Viewed 631 times
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

2 opened pack is normal, these are the LURE promos for other people, as we had more of these for Wolfgang and LURE peeps than FF / NE sets

yours Nicolai
Takei

Vastor Peredhil wrote: ↑Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:42 pm 2 opened pack is normal, these are the LURE promos for other people, as we had more of these for Wolfgang and LURE peeps than FF / NE sets

yours Nicolai
That would explain it. Thanks for the reply.

/Paul
dirhaval

Glories and Trumpets!

I got my too.
galadiman

Got mine yesterday. IO can't express how happy I am with these. The books are HEAVY and feel like art folios. The cards are exquisite, with nice rich colors and dark, clear text. It has exceeded all my expectations.

I want to make sure that you guys are definitely breaking even on these productions - please let us know if any of your expenses are exceeding the revenue.

Much love for this - I'll enjoy these for decades!
AZPhoenixPlayer

Is there any update for shipping to those in the US? It seems like every post here and on discord is for overseas. Just trying to make sure I haven’t been missed.
galadiman

(I'm in Maine, US)
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

galadiman wrote: ↑Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:20 pm Got mine yesterday. IO can't express how happy I am with these. The books are HEAVY and feel like art folios. The cards are exquisite, with nice rich colors and dark, clear text. It has exceeded all my expectations.

I want to make sure that you guys are definitely breaking even on these productions - please let us know if any of your expenses are exceeding the revenue.

Much love for this - I'll enjoy these for decades!
Thanks for the flowers - within the next decade we be sure to release another 2-3 sets for sure.

Well if you feel like we deserve it, you can always look into my trades/wants to help us replace the 400 or so cards in 44 dream card challenge decks we build for events etc (the way we are printing proxies we still need a decade to replace these otherwise )

yours Nicolai & Eric

Return to “News, Issues, Questions”