Firstborn/Durin's Folk reprint (along with Nortern Waste)?

Moderators: Vastor Peredhil, Thorsten the Traveller

Cirdann

Hello all, I'm very interested to have Durin's Folk / Firstborn / Necromancer / Northern Waste printed cards, with guides. Do you know how does it work ? Thank you !
Trotter

I think that after the play-testing tournament for the Northern Legacy Dream Card set which starts this week, the Dream Cards team will post here and check how many people of us are interested in the DC sets in order to calculate printing costs etc. That was the way at least when the previous print run happened for the Necromancer set.
Trotter was my name ere I was conceived as Man
Whitesorcer

Hello, I wanted to confirm my interest for all dream cards sets reprints and books. Thanks to add my name to your list. All the best Christian
Singollo

Hi there, I'm very interested to have Durin's Folk / Firstborn / Necromancer / Northern Waste printed cards, with guides. I ask you to add my name to the list, thank you very much. From what I could read the price will be depending on how many we are. Thanks for keeping me updated. [-me_wh-] :D
Daniele
Rage

Hi all,

I'm in for "everything" reprinted including manuals, maps, etc :D . I guess this includes (if available):

Firstborn
Durin’s Folk
The Necromancer
The Northern Waste
Morgoth’s Legacy

Thanks a lot for all the hard work you've put into this it's greatly appreciated. Looking forward the reprint!
Orion4275

Hello,
Would like to get on the list for all of the expansions, maps, and manuals. Thank you!
Justin S.
Milletits

Hello from Vienna, Austria!
I am interested to buy all of our fan-made scenarios (cards, maps, books) depending on the price per scenario.

For sure I would like to have:
* Durin’s Folk
* The Necromancer

If I also buy the other scenarios - as said before - will depend on the price per scenario.
Please contact me if you can tell me the price for the whole bundle or for the 2 chosen scenarios.
Kind regards
Ernst
kelevandros07

I would be interested in getting all of the sets and supporting books, pending price obviously
tyhjaarpa

kelevandros07 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:06 am I would be interested in getting all of the sets and supporting books, pending price obviously
You can already sign in for the orders, more info here viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4564
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?
Beretar

I see that along with the Northen Waste, the Firstborn is going to be reprinted. Durin's Folk is not going to be done at this time? :( :?:
tyhjaarpa

Beretar wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:31 pm I see that along with the Northen Waste, the Firstborn is going to be reprinted. Durin's Folk is not going to be done at this time? :( :?:
They are under the same file. :)
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?
Commander Thrawn

So excited, glad I checked the forums today. Thanks to everyone who put in the work on this.
Leon

All sign-up documents for all sets are in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4564

Return to “News, Issues, Questions”