GCCG Moved to New Server

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
jhunholz
Ex Council Chairman

The GCCG server has moved to a new server, and along with that a change of IP address. That IP change has been updated in DNS, but that can take some time to propagate out to the Internet. In the meantime, if you need to connect you can change the server from gccg.councilofelrond.org to 199.91.172.122.
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

the change has to be made with metw(DC).bat file (which ever you use)

for all the non nerds all there, open the file using a simple text editor

yours Nicolai
Beornd

Vastor Peredhil wrote:the change has to be made with metw(DC).bat file (which ever you use)

for all the non nerds all there, open the file using a simple text editor

yours Nicolai
Thats my bat.file...
@echo off
set HOME=C:
set USER=Windows
set CLIENT=.\ccg_client.exe
if exist .\home set HOME=.\home
if exist module_windows32\ccg_client.exe set CLIENT=module_windows32\ccg_client.exe
start %CLIENT% --design 1600x980 --user %USER% %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9 metw.xml
what or where i have to change?
Muad'Dib

Bernd, it should look like this

start %CLIENT% --server 199.91.172.122 --design XXXXxXXX --user %USER% %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9 metw.xml

Of course XXXXxXXX is your resolution ;)

works for me ;)
Last edited by Muad'Dib on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

Hi all,

vor all standart user add this:

(start %CLIENT%) --server 199.91.172.122
so it goes after the client info and leave a space after the number, it works for my standart bat file

yours Nicolai
Mordakai
Council Member

Hi there:

New computer, complete new SVN Chckout, recovered .gccg folder, everything runs well except for one thing: keyboard language. Can I configure the GCCG client to use my native (spanish) keyboard? With the previous computer I didn't have this problem...

Thanks in advance
C'mon, not the Elves of Lindon AGAIN...
jhunholz
Ex Council Chairman

A note for everyone that changed to use an IP address: you can switch back to gccg.councilofelrond.org at any time now. DNS has fully resolved and you shouldn't have any issues.
Mordakai
Council Member

Mordakai wrote:Hi there:

New computer, complete new SVN Chckout, recovered .gccg folder, everything runs well except for one thing: keyboard language. Can I configure the GCCG client to use my native (spanish) keyboard? With the previous computer I didn't have this problem...

Thanks in advance
Still have this problem here... It's quite annoying not having the keyboard in my native language. Any ideas to change it?
C'mon, not the Elves of Lindon AGAIN...
zirilan

negative, since one update of gccg (I do not remember from which version to the next one) my
~ on top of a letter n ( ñ ) doesn't work anymore...

Return to “GCCG”