ARDA project / ARDA decks ?

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
wlk

Hi everyone,

I have been reading here and there references to a so called "ARDA project" or "ARDA decks".

I was very curious about this, but I couldn't find anything relevant on the forum.

Anyone can please point me to the right place or provide more information about this ?

Thanks and cheers.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Hi, for the moment the latest Arda rules are posted at the Lure site, for hopefully many Arda games will be played there. Have a look:
http://www.lureofmeccg.org/rules.php

These rules, as well as many new card ideas, were designed by myself and Joe Bisz, so don't hesitate to ask questions.

If there's questions or need for debate, we will set up an Arda part at this forum, for sure. At any rate, the rules will be posted here in due time.

I take it you didn't receive the last email from Wolfgang to the community then (sent today)? Make sure you're on the CoE mailing list.
cheers
Eric
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
wlk

Thorsten the Traveller wrote:I take it you didn't receive the last email from Wolfgang to the community then (sent today)? Make sure you're on the CoE mailing list.
cheers
Eric
Thanks for your fast answer.

Indeed I am not registered on the CoE mailing list.
Where/who do I need to ask for ?
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

just give me your email address, and you will get the infos&news from now on.
wlk

thorondor wrote:just give me your email address, and you will get the infos&news from now on.
PM sent.

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”