Ringlore - Android App

Let's publish our projects
scottrick

Hi,

I've just released the first version of my Middle Earth CCG Android application. It's called "Ringlore" and you can find it here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... tfat.meccg

Please let me know if you have any problems with the app or have any suggestions!

Thanks!
Muad'Dib

Nice app, can be useful during tournaments when opponent is playing other than english cards :P
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Baba
Location: If Oxford is Hobbiton (Tolkien's statmt in Letter294). Between river Adorn sources and Gap of Isen

Does it need an internet connection to check card (once i've install it) ?
Casual player forever !
sarma72
Council Member

Nice effort. If I were you I'd try to implement something even more similar to what found at meccg.es
“The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out.”
scottrick

The card data is all local, and the images are downloaded on demand and cached locally.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Luzbelle

Hey!
It's a wonderful app, and I was waiting for something like that for a long time, so thanks.
One suggestion though: is there a way for you to add all the erratas of the cards? Like below the cards or else? That's a lot of work but that would be just perfect!

Anyway, thanks a lot for your effort!

Luz
scottrick

I just pushed an update to the Ringlore Android application. The main improvements are the addition of all the Dreamcards along with improved card images. If anybody notices any problems or has any suggestions, please reach out to me!

Return to “Community Projects”