Non printed cards by ICE

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
tyhjaarpa

I tried to search for info about non printed cards by ICE but there isn't much information about them. I found the following sources and it made me wonder if there are any other non printed cards found elsewhere? I think that the cards from merp module The Northern Waste will be printed with the The Northern Waste DC set, is that correct? Are the other cards included in any other DC sets? Would be really nice to see these cards printed as they were planned to I suppose.

The Northern Waste MERP 2025 - found on pages + map?
Hands of the Healer MERP 2026 - found on pages only?
A Long Expected Party: Meccg Sites & Scenarios - found on pages + map
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

yes - all cards from the ICE legacy found their ways into the DC universe, though some like Aden Scarlet's Medical Library, really allow for cheezy decks - so we have to see if we just keep them all basically unchanged or not

most NW cards are in the NW set yes - most others (same goes to german promos btw) are dispersed over different sets

cardnum card search will clear these up for you

yours Vastor - DC team
tyhjaarpa

Vastor Peredhil wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:11 am yes - all cards from the ICE legacy found their ways into the DC universe, though some like Aden Scarlet's Medical Library, really allow for cheezy decks - so we have to see if we just keep them all basically unchanged or not

most NW cards are in the NW set yes - most others (same goes to german promos btw) are dispersed over different sets

yours Vastor - DC team
So those sources should be all there is? So quite some waiting to get hands on all of them.. I hope the cards will stay unchanged.
CDavis7M

tyhjaarpa wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:12 pm
Vastor Peredhil wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:11 am yes - all cards from the ICE legacy found their ways into the DC universe, though some like Aden Scarlet's Medical Library, really allow for cheezy decks - so we have to see if we just keep them all basically unchanged or not

yours Vastor - DC team
So those sources should be all there is? So quite some waiting to get hands on all of them.. I hope the cards will stay unchanged.
There are alternative sources for the original cards with color added:
http://www.meccg.net/trading/jan.htm

http://www.meccg.net/trading/jan1.htm

tyhjaarpa

CDavis7M wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:02 pm
tyhjaarpa wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:12 pm

yours Vastor - DC team
There are alternative sources for the original cards with color added:
http://www.meccg.net/trading/jan.htm

http://www.meccg.net/trading/jan1.htm

Someone colored the cards or are these planned cards from ICE?
CDavis7M

It says in the link.

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”