CoE Elections

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

Weren't CoE Elections supposed to be held like a month or two ago?
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

You want to run for CoE? then you've got extra time to prepare your statement :D
They were delayed a bit to simultaneously present a new CoE charter (see CoE board on that). There have been some discussions, so it took a while longer. We could host them now, but I guess september is better, if you actually expect some votes to come in.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

Thorsten the Traveller wrote:You want to run for CoE? then you've got extra time to prepare your statement :D
They were delayed a bit to simultaneously present a new CoE charter (see CoE board on that). There have been some discussions, so it took a while longer. We could host them now, but I guess september is better, if you actually expect some votes to come in.
I may or may not run for CoE, haven't really decided. I was just curious because I thought the elections were supposed to be held in April/May and it's currently July. If you delay until Sept won't that mean it's been delayed 4-5 months at that time?
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Was supposed to be beginning of June, basically we lift it over the summer now. As with the theatre season, game season really starts in September (if we can speak of seasons in gaming).
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

i think we can start with asking for candidates now. then have the election at the beginning of september.
just waiitng for a confirmation for this year´s worlds, then i am ready to send out something.

btw: josh hunholz is willing to act as registrar again.
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

thorondor wrote:i think we can start with asking for candidates now. then have the election at the beginning of september.
just waiitng for a confirmation for this year´s worlds, then i am ready to send out something.

btw: josh hunholz is willing to act as registrar again.
Thanks for the update! :)
jhunholz
Ex Council Chairman

If you are interested in running for the CoE for the next term, please e-mail or PM your statement to Josh Hunholz (jhunholz on the boards, josh AT hunholz DOT com by e-mail). So far I've only received a statement from one person. Assuming I get enough statements and/or intentions to run by 9/15, I will post them in a thread here on the boards and we will open the elections.
jhunholz
Ex Council Chairman

As of today, I've received statements or intentions to run from 3 people (Wolfgang, Karsten, and Nicolai). Please send me your statements, or just your intention to run for (re)election as soon as possible! PM or e-mail (josh AT hunholz DOT com)
marcos
Council Member

PM sent

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”