Final two Awakened Plant cards:

Where the Virtual Boyz plan their latest capers
marcos
Council Member

ok, i'd say we have to edit that to prevent confusion...
marcos
Council Member

GREAT! it seems that we finally have our final AP cards! now we have to decide about Words of power and terror and The Great Goblin :)

c'mon guys! we are close to ending the set!!!
go go go :D
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Furthermore, it's hard to explain how a Hero ent ally (such as Treebeard) can allow an AP to attack a Hero company, it should be detainment at least.
Huh? they're just in his company or around, and they're stirred, much like in the book when the forest was on the doorstep of Helms Deep. The AP's don't really care for who's orc and who's dwarf, if an AP can attack hero's just now, why not if Treebeard has just moved the forest to come along with him? Gandalf even warns the company to stick with him and be very quiet or they might act agressively...
This clause was meant to attack squatters, because that's a big gap in the AP strategy. But since most seem to find it too hard to grasp either functionally or thematically, best leave it then for later.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
marcos
Council Member

i think it will be better to redact the card in the best way possible and include it on a later set... Just include some heedless for squatters for the moment :P
Frodo
Ex Council Member

Sounds good to me.

It is funny how people interpret theme differently.

Return to “Development”