Plants???

Where the Virtual Boyz plan their latest capers
Nerdmeetsyou

There was a lot of arguing about the plant enhancers and other hazards for an awaken plant hazard strategy.... the problem often mentioned is:
THERE IS NO AWAKEN PLANT CANCLER. WHAT IF IT IS TOO STRONG?

So here my question...
Why don't we make one?
we are the virtual team... if someting isn't there alreadyy... we can make it...

and something else... there is a lot of concern of giving them an additional attack.. without giving the attacked party a way of canceling one of them....
but isn't there already a card that works against hazards with multiple attacks...:
forwarned is forarmed...

so there is already a good cancler for this option...
and I especialy like the little difference in comparencen to other hazards... so why shouldn't we give them additonal attacks instead of strikes.... I would like that...

and in additinal we should make a card that cancels plants... and does something else small...

like:
(V) ???
Scout Only.Play to cancel all attacks of an Awaken Plant
OR Diplomat Only. Cancle the attack of a Pückel-Creature
OR Diplomat Only. Tap Diplomat to reduce the prowles of an attack by -2.

It is also a card that would make diplomats more playable... because they have (except for the minions ruse) very few good cards...
(seems also very flavourfoul for cancling pückel creatures with diplomats also.)
marcos
Council Member

few good cards for diplomats?

lordly presence
old friendship
new friendship

all of these are great cards...

The idea of new plant cancellers is kinda cool, but i still think that a single ford/hidden ways is enough to avoid most of the plants. People will just have to realize about that
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Trickery cancels Awakened Plants.
marcos
Council Member

riddling talk too

Return to “Development”