Morgul Blade vs. Fiery Blade: Ideas?

Where the Virtual Boyz plan their latest capers
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Playable on your Ringwraith or a Ringwraith follower. Each strike against the Ringwraith receives -1 body and -1 prowess. Discard Morgul-blade after a strike against the Ringwraith fails. Cannot be duplicated on a given Ringwraith.
Playable on your Ringwraith or a Ringwraith follower. Each strike against the Ringwraith receives -1 body (-2 body and -2 prowess against The Witch- king). Discard The Fiery Blade after a strike against the Ringwraith fails or if the Ringwraith has Morgul-blade. Cannot be duplicated.
Since these cards are nearly carbon copies of each other, one is probably a good candidate for the Virtual treatment. I'm just not sure which one or what direction it would take.

With there being quite a few Virtual Cards to help out active RWs, I'm not sure we need any more activity help.

The Morgul Blade as used in the books was a corruptive tool -- it was supposed to turn the person it struck into a lesser wraith.

Any ideas?
Frodo
Ex Council Member

Let's go with theme and creativity.

Can you toss out some ideas for Morgul Blade (V) that would involve "turning the character into some kind of wraith"? Maybe something involving the opponent actually gaining control of the character if he fails his corruption... the game hasn't seen anything like that yet!

Frodo
Nerdmeetsyou

maybe the blade is placed with the character and gives him corruption points...
then he has to roll a corruption check each turn, and if he fails he comes under opponents controle.
Of cause the card can be removed if the character is at a haven during his organistion phase (with a roll or cause)
Jambo

I have posted a version of Morgul Blade in the Showcase forum. Have a look there and contribute or suggest ideas. :)

Return to “Development”