CoE Session 2011-13: projects

Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Below the CoE projects the new session must attend to (in what I deem order of importance). Please feel free to claim one of these projects and/or any other project you suggest, I will edit them in. See this thread of the last session for inspiration:

http://www.councilofelrond.org/forum/vi ... f=2&t=1487

URD: composition, publication and upkeep of the definite/final Universal Rules Document :arrow: Mikko, Christophe

NC: bringing all active national councils together on this board and/or giving all active national communities on this board a voice
also communicating with NC's to bring some more unity, e.g. Spanish council is going its own way. :arrow: Karsten, Wolfgang

Errata: bringing official CoE errata to live (if any are deemed necessary)
also collect all CoE motions concerning game change in a single file, add them to the URD, place on website or present them in a renewed Lorien-policy document (as not all have to do with rules, some could concern just tournament play, e.g. the Proxy rule, German Promo rule etc.) :arrow: Marcos, Mikko, Eric

Experiments: discuss and filosofize about changes in the game for the purpose of the tournament scene, to stirr new interest or break impending deadlock :arrow: Christophe, Marcos, Eric

General promotion: tournaments, gccg play, newsletter, boardsection for personal reports? :arrow: Domse, Wolfgang

Website: updating and upgrading the CoE website for informational and promotional purposes. :arrow: Wolfgang

Judge program: does it still exist? is it necessary, with a good working and all encompassing rules file anyone could browse on his tablet?

Alternate game format: development, promotion and destination of these (UEP bring it here, Virtuals what to do with them?) :arrow: Nico, Eric
Last edited by Thorsten the Traveller on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

The URD's upkeep and modification are already the domain of the NetRep per his request.
The game is flawed, but this does not mean it cannot be loved.
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

Please count me in for NC and Errata.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Good that NetRep has agreed to do that, still it's the CoE's responsability to assure that it's done :wink:
in this case that should be easy as NetRep is in CoE. I can put Mikko down for it.
domse
Ex Council Member

I want the "General promotion" section.
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

i see myself mostly here (not necessarily as a leader):

NC
General promotion
Website
Khamul the Easterling
Ex Council Member

my interests would be

URD
Errata
Experiments
miguel
Ex NetRep

Thorsten the Traveller wrote:Good that NetRep has agreed to do that, still it's the CoE's responsability to assure that it's done :wink:
in this case that should be easy as NetRep is in CoE. I can put Mikko down for it.
Yep, that sounds good. I'll also be involved with Errata and find Experiments interesting.

Re: Judge Program, I think it should be put on the back burner for now. While it could be nice to have, I just don't see it having a big impact.
marcos
Council Member

my interest are mainly errata and experiments
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Ok all posts are more or less filled in, but anyone is still welcome to jump aboard or bring up a new project

If you see your name first you pull the cart; rest do not sit back to enjoy the ride though.

Return to “Council Business - Agenda Items”