Election 2008

Darksatin

The members of the Council of Elrond are elected for one year, from March to March...
So, I think it's the time for the 2008 Election ?
jhunholz
Ex Council Chairman

Indeed, you are correct. I was going to jump on this later this week, so you beat me to it. :)

The last order of business is for the CoE to elect a new chairman for the next session. After that, I'll post to the forums and e-mail list for a call of nominations (and self-nominations) of folks to run for the 2008 CoE.

Life has gotten busy for me lately, and since I've recently added the responsibilities of running the Council of Lorien, I won't be running for CoE Chairman this time. I know there are others who can do a better job than I've been able to do anyway. :)

To start off the nominations for the 2008 CoE Chairman, I would like to nominate Joe Bisz and Mark Alfano. If you would like to toss your name in, just post. If you want to nominate someone else, toss in their name.
|Highwayman|

I second Mark's nomination, and nominate Wolfgang
Going ever under dark,
Having the clouded sky above me -
And pale nothingness beneath me,
I see a light in the distant darkness,
It beckons me in and I accept it's invitation...
jhunholz
Ex Council Chairman

If, by Monday (3/31), we don't have any other replies, I will send out e-mails to those nominated to make sure they are willing. Then I will put up a vote on this.
jhunholz
Ex Council Chairman

Mark Alfano has graciously accepted the nomination, while Joe Bisz and Wolfgang both respectfully declined. So voting is more of a formality, but I will put up a poll for us to vote.
jhunholz
Ex Council Chairman

Anyone who intends to run for re-election for the next session, please send me a PM or e-mail (josh AT hunholz DOT com). Thanks.

Return to “Misc Topics - Council of Elrond section”