permission for creating promotional and advertising stuff

thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

guess you remember this topic we started to discuss about in another thread. look http://www.councilofelrond.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30

now i have not been totally idle about this. my contactperon told me at least a month ago that she doesn´t feel compentent to answer this, so whe forwarded the whole issue to a colleague of hers. now yesterday this colleague has sent me a reply, which is quite similar. why not post it here:
Dear Mr Penetsdorfer,

I write with reference to your e-mail of 25 October 2006, addressed to my colleague Catherine Rohll.

Having considered your enquiry, I can advise you that you should address your request to the Saul Zaentz Company which we understand is the present owner of the copyright in the games products you describe.

With regard to your request to use Elvish languages, I am afraid that the Estate is not prepared to grant permission in this context.

Yours sincerely,

Gavin Stenton

Manches LLP
what do you think: should we stay the course? does anyone have any experince with this company?
this might become laborious, and i am not sure if i am the right person to do this ...

Return to “Misc Topics - Council of Elrond section”