Hello? <hello?> :hello?: [hello?]....

zarathustra
Ex Council Chairman

Is that an echo I hear?

Please, y'all, you were elected to run the CoE, do it! We need someone to make a motion regarding Chris Cable's being our treasurer. There's been some discussion already, and it seems all views have been thought over by now. Can someone please just make a motion so that we can move along with this?

There's a number of other topics that could use some thought and discussion... you'll know what they are simply by surfing around on this site. Please help out! :(
http://www.alfanos.org
Thrain II
Ex Council Member

I suppose this is meant to those members who have become rather silent on this board. Yes, Mark is absolutely right to complain, I know that I should have been more active within the past months, but unfortunately serious health and personal troubles simply did not allow me to spend more time on MECCG in general (I did only 2 Middle-earth games after Lure this whole year...). I apologize, but in the end there is nothing I can do about it (at least for now). I hope that things will normalize next year, but as consequence of my absence, I will not go for reelection in 2007.

Thrain II
Admiral Thrain II, G.A.B. Gold, Silver and White Mithril Team Leader
Earendil

Hi there!

Had my PhD thesis to write. Now I'm back! I'm going to vote all that needs to be voted and talk about everything needs to spoken about.

Sergio.
"...And he said that if I had the cheek to make verses about Earendil in the house of Elrond, it was my affair. I suppose he was right"

Return to “Misc Topics - Council of Elrond section”