[v] I Know Much About You (revisited)

Jambo

I have an alternative version:

I Know Much About You V:
Short-event
Playable on a diplomat during the movement/hazard phase whose company is facing a hazard creature attack. Name a hazard card. If your opponent has this card in his hand, he must reveal it and you may choose one of three options: the creature is discarded, the creature receives -3 prowess and -1 body, or the revealed card is discarded. Otherwise, your opponent must reveal his hand and the hazard limit is increased by two.

Permutations are large. Consider implications with others cards that reveal opponent's hand. e.g. Riddling Talk, Riddling Game, Rolled Down to the Sea, Mirror of Galadriel.

Consider Will Shaken too. :)
Nerdmeetsyou

and I realy like your idear for Gift of Comprehension....
but I think it would rather be PERFEKT for "I know much about you"

another suggestion:

I know much about you (V)

Short event
Diplomat only. Riddling atempt. Playable during the organsiation phase.
Name a hazard card. Then opponent reaveales his or her hand.
Character makes a roll +2 for each diplomat in the company and +3 if you named a card that opponent has in hand.
If result is greather than 9, choose of the following: Opponent discards all named hazards, the next creature against this company is -3 prowless and -1 body OR decrease the hazard limit by one.
If the roll is not successful, the hazardlimit is increased by one.
Jambo

Maybe the titles of those two should be swapped? I Know Much About You and Gift of Comprehension.
Jambo

Revealing hand is a very powerful advantage, and should come with a cost. Hence why in mine the hazard player only reveals if they don't have the hazard (likely) and the hazard limit is increased as the cost.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Really like your version Jamie, will hopefully reduce the cheeze and increase the use of (anti) spying cards. Can also be used in combo with Here's a Snake and Spying out the Land, hehe, have a safe journey!

But I don't see the need for two of these cards, so I'd reserve Gift of Comprehension of another one. I know it begs virtualisation, but it can be used for some other cool thing too I think, and this title fits the bill better. Also I think your current GoC proposal is very limited in use, but I'll post that there.

Frodo says play this in org phase to reflect better the precognition. I think mh phase is fine, like it better if you can play this in response for more surprise. Also you can draw into the card, which means more flexibility.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.

Return to “Showcase”