Agents

Jambo

There are a lot of agent cards which don't see much play.

e.g. Cunning Foes, Your Welcome is Doubtful, An Article Missing, Shadow out of the Dark, Good Sense Revolts, Sudden Fury, Twisted Tales.

Are these something we should give thought to for ideas? Say a card like Half an Eye Open but for agents?

Cards to watch out for include Pilfer Anything Unwatched and Seek without Success, To Get You Away, Great Need or Purpose. These are strong enough.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Agents are very strong but usually you need to be very skilled at both card management and metagame. Wacho has a pretty good Shadow Out of Dark/Undead deck. I don't know if agents will need such a boost.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

agents are strong indeed, but only as a half-strategy most of the time, to deal out one big blow. And the cards mentioned by Jambo are indeed almost never played which is a real pitty. So i don't think they need a boost perse, but some diversification wouldn't hurt, either by virtualizing some of mentioned cards, or by creating a stacking card to have them around until called upon.
Then again, almost all hazard strategies can use one of those :wink: The times I've had Endless Whispers in my hand or Pale Dream-maker, wanting to include it because it looks so cool, but deciding I didn't have the slot for it...
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.

Return to “Showcase”