Hero Comany VS comapny battle...

marcos
Council Member

i can't remember well either, but i think it's 10 or 12...
Ringbearer
Ex Council Member

You can as a hero engage CvCC only against an OVERT company. There is an optional rule that you can against any company whose wizard has >10 stage points.
"I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes."
- Coldplay, Viva la Vida.

Gaming is life, the rest is just dice rolls.
- John Kovalic, Dork Tower
Nerdmeetsyou

all this stupid optional rules...!!!!

like the one where you can exchange your wizard for the fallen wizard if he gets corrupted with 0 or-1.... where I thought for a long time that that was part of the game now...*G*

okay then we should make a hero card that somehow allows both... attacking other hero companies and especialy Fallwen wizard companies...

like:

V - Name
Permanent event
Hero Company may attack Fallen wizard companies and Vice versa.
If doors of night are in paly, hero companies without a wizard, may attack other hero companies without a wizard.

maybe with this Without the wizard clause it becomes more flavourfull!!!
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

if with 'flavourful' you mean more carnage :lol: . You're obviously not a vegetarian.

Look, let's just assume, in daily life, if you'd meet an orc, would you get your sword out? yes. If you'd meet an elf, would you get your sword out? No, you would ask him first for who he's working.

So, attack if FW is in company, okay, but not just attack non-overt companies.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Nerdmeetsyou

here another idear:

V-Card

As long as Gates of Morning is not in play, a fallen-wizards company may be attacked in company vs company battle by a hero company and vice versa.

A hero company may attack another hero company as an detainment attack in company Vs company battle. If all characters in the attacked players company are tapped afterwards. Iniciate a normal company vs company battle.

maybe this capures a little flavour now...
if not...

maybe make some kind of avatar battle card out of it:

V-card:
Short event
Avatar Duel. Playable if your wizard is at the same site as your opponents wizard at the beginning of the site phase.
Both wizards make an influence check.
If you win the roll. You may iniciate a company VS company battle with your opponents company this turn.
If you loose the roll your comany may do nothing during the site phase.

(This card indicates that your wizard has some kind of quarrel with your opponents.... and they start arguing!)
It would have been better for the flavour if you would attack if you would loose the roll... but would be stupid for the game mechanism...*G*
marcos
Council Member

i don't like the idea of heros attacking another hero company, and can't see the point on a detainment CvCC
Nerdmeetsyou

the point is... if you tap out all characters you get the real attack...
like they argue first!

Return to “Showcase”