Hero Comany VS comapny battle...

Nerdmeetsyou

maybe we could make a card or two to enhance company vs company battle for heroes?
what do you think???

like a hero version of Motionless among the slain???
marcos
Council Member

do you really think that heroes need improvement in cvcc? i think that my main cvcc decks are hero ones... just take a look at all the great "weapon" items they have, and some of the great boosters they have:

star of high hope
risky blow
dwarves are upon us
fellowship
etc
etc
etc
;)
Balin
Ex Council Member

What about a card that allows Hero vs Hero company combat, like Prone to Violence?? :twisted:

For instance:

Unhappy blows.

Resource. Long-event. Any dwarven hero company may attack an elven hero company, and vice versa. Cannot be duplicated.

I suggest to make it a long-event instead of a permanent-event because hero characters (even dwarves and elves :D) are supposed to be less agressive than minions. Anyway, making it a long-event allows the attacked company to strike back :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
__

Let them come! There is one dwarf yet in Moria that still draws breath!
Jambo

Heh, cool idea Agus! And of course maybe the race of Men should be included in this as throughout the books Men will side with or fight against anything or anyone. Pretty much like humanity in real life! ;)
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Haha, Elrond says: bring it on! He eats Balin for breakfast, mjummie, nice two MP's! A little Dwarves upon Me for extra low Bodyfat (cholesterol), nice snack! :wink: There's no more dwarves that still draw breath in Moria, let alone strike back.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Nerdmeetsyou

maybe make it the following:

Unhappy blows.

Resource. Long-event. Any hero company with one ore more dwarves and no elve may attack another hero company with one or more elves and no dwarves, and vice versa. Cannot be duplicated.

although I think it is to exeptional to make a useful card...

maybe make it without any exception:

Unhappy Blows:
Recource. Short event.
One of you hero companies may engage another hero company at the same site in a company vs company battle.
Balin
Ex Council Member

Elrond, you fool, remember Durin's Axe...

:twisted:
__

Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Elrond says: hmm, me and my sons like to take my breakfast with the Gates of Morning in sight, when I can still see my father seering through the sky, descending to meet my mother. Then, I like to greet this Star of High Hope by holding up my right hand, and showing him the power of the Ring of Air. This is how I slew Smaug in many games, much like my father slew Ancalagon the black. But, a nice dwarf as appetiser can also fit in nicely. :lol:

To be honest, if this plan is ever serious, then I'd prefer a long or permanent event, because decending on your opponent at unawares is not fair for hero games, you will only increase the necessity for Indy games and stealth games. Besides, you can cancel a perm/long event...

But Boder is right, better be accurate, don't let the dwarves fight the dwarves and the elves fight the elves, cross company.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Nerdmeetsyou

here another suggestion:

Unhappy blows.
Recource Permanent Event.
If gates of Morning are not in play Hero companies may engage other hero companies in company vs company battle.
Jambo

One thing gents: the card! Unfortunately Unhappy Blows is a hazard and this would make it extremely difficult when using with real cards! ;) Is there a suitable resource?

Ordered to Kill
Dwarves are Upon You
Balance Between Powers
Alert the Folk (unfortunately already virtualised)
All the Bells Ringing
Dark Quarrels
Here is a Snake
Free to Choose lol.

Any better ones?
Nerdmeetsyou

I would like ordered to kill

isn't there a card where saruman is killed on...
what was the name of it???
Balin
Ex Council Member

Hidden Knife.

/me mumbles something about vain elven lords...
__

Nerdmeetsyou

not a good name... but would be a good picture
Leon

I guess I dont see the point of heros fighting each other outside of Drinking Games. Ok, dwarves and elves wont be in the same company most of the time, but it goes a bit far to have them killing each other. I do encourage cvcc with other sides, including fallen wizards.

I've had a game where my minion men burned Minas Tirith and fought Aragorn and friends, only to be kicked out of Pelargir a couple of turns later with Gates and Sun etc.
Nerdmeetsyou

but you can fight fallen wizards as minion anyway... and as a hero if 7 stagepoints if i am right or?

Return to “Showcase”