[V suggestion] Name?

marcos
Council Member

i've been watching a game between mikko and wigy (i know, that's kind of strange), and realized while they were at cvcc, that both were FW and that they only got 1 kill point for any character killed that way... so i suggest the following

Card? V
Permanent event (2)
2 SP
Playable only if you have at least 10 stage points. All your kill points received by killed characters/ allies in company versus company combat, are worth full marshalling point. If you have at least 20 or more Stage points, all your characters receive +2 prowess, and this card gives its marshalling points. Cannot be duplicated.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

If you have a sick sense of humor, "A Merrier World."

Otherwise, I'd suggest Mischief In A Mean Way.
marcos
Council Member

i've thought on mischief too
Ringbearer
Ex Council Member

I would vote for "A Merrier World", partially because I have a sick mind, partially because the card is not really used.
"I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes."
- Coldplay, Viva la Vida.

Gaming is life, the rest is just dice rolls.
- John Kovalic, Dork Tower
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Another one would be Shameful Deeds (and use an alternate card for magic duels if magic duels are included in a future Virtual Set).
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

there we go again with the prowess bonus :?
Shamefull deeds indeed!
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
marcos
Council Member

man... you need 20 stage points to get the bonus... it's quite impossible!!! what is the problem now? :lol:
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

I think I agree, though. FW Companies aiming for CvCC have a host of prowess boosters already. Not to mention Fallen Radagast/Tombo CvCC. There's really no need for a prowess boost with this card.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Once more, I'm not questioning the (over)power of the card, but rather the rationale behind the prowess boost.

nb. as Bandobras has explained in the Saruman thread, it's not that difficult for him to score some SP's. (two Machineries and 2 Half-orc Factions and you're basically there)
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
marcos
Council Member

ok, saruman, but what about the others wizards? How many times you got 20 SPs in a game? Besides b_took crazy fallen Saruman decks that gets more than 50 SPs lol ;)

Return to “Showcase”