[V suggestion] Fair travels in wilderness

marcos
Council Member

Fair Travels in wilderness V
Short event
Playable during the organization phase on a moving company. If the company has at least one [-me_wi-]: during the rest of the company's turn, you can discard one hazard creature that can be keyed by type to [-me_wi-] to cancel an attack from a hazard creature that can be keyed by type to a [-me_wi-] against that company. Cannot be duplicated on a given company

pretty generic canceller for that decks that visits lots [-me_wi-], and also helps vs Awakened plants 8)
Nerdmeetsyou

maybe make it limited by the number of wildeness you travel through...
marcos
Council Member

what do you mean?
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Hmmm . . . I would change it to hazards that are keyed by type. A Cave-Drake can be keyed to wilderness, but I might have keyed it to a Ruins & Lairs, in which case I don't think the Fair Travels should help cancel.

Also, would this work on double wilderness creatures?
marcos
Council Member

ok so,

Playable during the organization phase on a moving company. If the company has at least one [-me_wi-] : during the rest of the company's turn, you can discard one hazard creature that can be keyed by type to [-me_wi-] to cancel an attack from a hazard creature keyed by type or name to [-me_wi-] against that company. Cannot be duplicated on a given company

yes it would work agaisnt multiple wilderness, at least that was the idea
Jambo

What about a simple Elven Cloak? ;)
marcos
Council Member

because elven cloak cancels a strike and this one can cancel every creature keyed to wilderness ;)

*marcos feels like Jambo doesn't like his suggestions :? *

Return to “Showcase”