The White Council

Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Playable on your Wizard. May not be played by a Fallen Wizard.
-8 to your Wizard's Direct Influence. You may play a different Wizard as a follower at their home site during your organization phase in addition to the one character per turn limit. May not be duplicated by a given player.

I had to restrain the wild impulse to add "For any further questions on character play, I keep a lawyer on retainer who will be happy to answer your concerns." :)
Nerdmeetsyou

If you would realy make this possible.... it must have the clause:

Playble ony if you opponent has already revealed his avatar.

because without you would take your oppponents chance of playing the same.

And I would just reduce his influence to zero....
Jambo

The potential of having 2 wizards in a company is an interesting idea, although I do agree with Boder on both accounts.

What happens if the other wizard dies or is discarded, does your wizard still have -8 or -10 DI? Do you think there should be a discard clause for this card?
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

I agree with a Wizard opponent must have his avatar out first -- didn't think about that.

However, the card struck me as strong enough (it keeps its one MP value) that the drawback should be enough to make sure it doesn't automatically go in a deck.

You can always get rid of it by playing Sacrific of Form. :)
Jambo

Ah, didn't realise it still came with 1 MP.
marcos
Council Member

awesome suggestion ben, but i also agree with boder
Nerdmeetsyou

Why not Introduce "HERO SPECIFIC"
or something like that... so we can skip this NO FALLEN WIZARD CLAUSE each time????
(we used it quiet a few times so it seems like a good idear to intoduce something obvious, that needs no explanation!!!)

Ähm, I would make the event only playable at a Haven.
So you would have to play it at a haven and then walk to the wizards home site. (Allthough this would make Gandalf the best one for this because he could be played at the haven direktly)
(But maybe also cool because gandalf is the grey... and so he is the one who can best with all the others...*G*

And cannot be duplicated.
Because if it can be duplicated, it would be quiet lame if you would sideboard like all the other wizards for only -10 DI on your wizard.

And there is the greath question IF the game text of the wizard should be activated... I would say NO like it is with fallen wizards... but on the other hand... why play this card then anyway, if you don't get the cool ability of the wizard...
marcos
Council Member

it already has the clause about not being duplicated...

Return to “Showcase”