thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

marcos wrote:those guys use to be online a lot
generally, or also in GCCG?
why then they do not reply?
how can we get into contact?
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

I hope I can find an alternative team quickly. If anybody wants to join a Nations Cup team, please PM me! Think of the soccer world cup!! :D
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
marcos
Council Member

thorondor wrote:
marcos wrote:those guys use to be online a lot
generally, or also in GCCG?
why then they do not reply?
how can we get into contact?
generally, maybe they are away for vacations or something, i think they will gen into contact as soon as they are back, i just hope that will happen soon
I hope I can find an alternative team quickly. If anybody wants to join a Nations Cup team, please PM me! Think of the soccer world cup
i know tubulario did responded, if you want to DQ, you should consider DQing the guys not responding and let tubulario form a new team...
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

Ok. I dont want to DQ anybody but it seems I have to... :(
Other players were in vacations as well. They just lefta note whith the date when they came back and thats it.

@tubulario, i_gwanunig: Play your game just as normal. The other two players will be replaced if they dont respond to their requests in time.

We might have the first tournament delay on week 1. :lol:
domse
Ex Council Member

Alter Tuk wrote: We might have the first tournament delay on week 1. :lol:
surprise, surprise! What about delaying it until the games are finished and NOT until the 19th? Because I guess this would make it only half a week and not a whole.
marcos
Council Member

i think domse is correct. You can post new pairings as soon as all the 1º round games are finished :)

i know that Bert vs Mark, and tubulario vs i_gwanunig are going to be played on monday, and AgusBalin vs Tomppa on sunday
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

marcos wrote:i think domse is correct. You can post new pairings as soon as all the 1º round games are finished :)
I will. 2nd round will last for 1,5 weeks or what ever it takes. I just want to be fair and give the new players the same time as everybody else had.
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

Dear participants,

in another (national) forum I read something sad about a participants deck. One of the most honourable player among us, not only for winning the world championship twice but at least for organizing it once, Mark Alfano aka zara forgot to put a card in his deck which is 0 % working without it.

The rules say that no deck changes are allowed during the whole tournament and thats a fact. But I like to point out that it would be ok, if the opponents allow zara to put this card to his sideboard. But the descision itself is left to the opponents.

Cheers,

Martin aka Peregrin
Last edited by Alter Tuk on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marcos
Council Member

leaving the desition to the opponent seems fair enough to me...
Manuel
Council Chairman

/me agrees
Balin
Ex Council Member

so do I
__

Let them come! There is one dwarf yet in Moria that still draws breath!
domse
Ex Council Member

i agree too and hope on all players sportsmanship!
Ringbearer
Ex Council Member

I just say add it now and reregister. It was embarasing for me enough to win like this, that wasnt the way I like to beat zara.
"I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes."
- Coldplay, Viva la Vida.

Gaming is life, the rest is just dice rolls.
- John Kovalic, Dork Tower
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

Ringbearer wrote:I just say add it now and reregister. It was embarasing for me enough to win like this, that wasnt the way I like to beat zara.
Thats problematic. I know 4 players who forgot to add certain cards in their decks. I didnt allow them to add it afterwards (including myself :roll: ). Rules are rules. But in this special case it would decrease the fun factor dramatically considering that zara might concede the rest of his games. I assume his opponents like to have fun in this tournament. And normally playing with zara is fun. :wink:
Bruce
Ex Council Member

Alter Tuk wrote:I assume his opponents like to have fun in this tournament. And normally playing with zara is fun. :wink:
But beating zara with no effort is even more fun. :lol:
Just kiddin' of course.

Well, as far as I've understood, the flaw in his deck is such that he'd lose all his games 6-0 with 100% probability if he doesn't add the missing card. I guess in this case we can allow re-registering the deck, forbidding it would be like kicking zara out of the tournament.

Can we at least know what card is it? I'm just curious about what sort of card can be so crucial, except for the One ring in a dunk deck... :)

Return to “Online Tournaments”