VII. GCCG Nations Cup 2013 (Planning/Talk)

Events taking place on online platforms
i gwanunig

Thorin – i_gwanunig 6:0
What business does an Elf, a Man and a Dwarf have in the Steiermark? Speak quickly!
Smaug

kikeee - heiner 0-6
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

funny how you make a thread called "pairings/results", and everybody just ignores it and uses this one instead :lol:
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
zirilan

:D Good point Eric, but mine post got big letters, colour, gccg avatars, icons, and smilies!
Its organized and just a fun to look at :D

And it got videos in the title and no link works right now :lol: And it has 153 views right now. :lol:
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

I even move posts to here. ;)

I want to have the results thread clean so everybody can see them on first sight.
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

Alter Tuk wrote:Other things to note

* The tournament will start 7th of April. You will have one week to finish the game assigned to you. (Normally from Sunday to Sunday; Contact your opponent to decide when you will play the game. You need to report back to me (styro[at]web.de or PM to Alter Tuk) with the results by the following Monday morning. I will post the new pairings asap, and again the deadline is the following Monday.
So what happens when someone doesn't finish their game in the allotted time frame of a week?

The deadline should have been April 7th to April 14th. Does this mean that both players forfeit or it ends in a draw?

I think everyone should have to face the same decision, whatever the decision is, for future rounds. This is delaying the tournament for other players and is inconsiderate to the other players. A time of a week is given to schedule and play your game.
Smaug

Bernd and me will face again for an other epic battle ;-). Fantastic, together with Manuel I guess he is the only player I have a negative match record against in serious games if I remember right. So i get a chance to change this ;-).

Cheers

Heiner
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

Smaug wrote:Bernd and me will face again for an other epic battle ;-). Fantastic, together with Manuel I guess he is the only player I have a negative match record against in serious games if I remember right. So i get a chance to change this ;-).

Cheers

Heiner
Good luck in bringing the record back into the positives Heiner! :D
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

Sauron wrote:

* The tournament will start 7th of April. You will have one week to finish the game assigned to you. (Normally from Sunday to Sunday; Contact your opponent to decide when you will play the game. You need to report back to me (styro[at]web.de or PM to Alter Tuk) with the results by the following Monday morning. I will post the new pairings asap, and again the deadline is the following Monday.
So what happens when someone doesn't finish their game in the allotted time frame of a week?

The deadline should have been April 7th to April 14th. Does this mean that both players forfeit or it ends in a draw?

I think everyone should have to face the same decision, whatever the decision is, for future rounds. This is delaying the tournament for other players and is inconsiderate to the other players. A time of a week is given to schedule and play your game.
You moved my topic I see, any chance on a response?
Muad'Dib

When is deadline? Sunday or Monday?
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Smaug

Hi,

Bernd and me plan to play on Thursday 8 p.m. for all that are allowed to watch !

Cheers

Heiner
marcos
Council Member

marcos vs mercenario - satuday 18arg/22esp

everyone who is allowed to watch is welcome to do so
emux

Today at 20:30pm (gmt+2)

[-me_cp-]

maiatris - emux
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

Sauron wrote:
Sauron wrote:

You moved my topic I see, any chance on a response?
We dont take it that serious. If somebody cant play for any reasons we delay the tournament. Im sure everybody is willing to play in time and at least tries.

The official deadline is Sunday.
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
Muad'Dib

18.04.2013@5PM:00(GMT+2): Image MuadDib...Image AgusBalin
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.

Return to “Online Tournaments”