Ex Council Member

AgusBalin - Peregrin 5:1
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
marcos
Council Member

Mordan - marcos: 2-4
kufel

fellbeast – kufel 1:5

Very, very long and strange game, for the future I will vote even 3rd round should be played without scouting. It took so long also because everyone write all the time, sometimes correct sometimes not correct (1st turn cvcc could make this game completly different). I belive that my opponent (and me!) try to play fair, even when sometimes we do wrong.
PEACE! [-me_ccc-]
miguel
Ex NetRep

People really shouldn't intervene in a tournament game.
CoL Tournament Policy wrote:Rules Violations during Play - Rules violations will probably occur in tournaments. It is suggested that these violations not be policed or worried about until a player involved notes it. At that point in the game, the correct rule is adopted. A previous violation is not affected or retroactively corrected after both players implicitly agree to the violation. For example, if a player chooses Sting (a unique minor item) for his starting company, and his opponent notices after the first turn of the game that unique minor items may not be chosen for starting companies, do not replace Sting at this point. If the opponent noticed the violation before either player had taken a first turn, the offending player must replace Sting with a non-unique minor item. The tournament coordinator may choose to immediately correct any rules violations brought to his or her attention.
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

Normally the players ask when they have a rules question and then get the answer. I personally like to play rules correct, so I dont mind if someone interrupts the game to clarify something. But he should be sure and in case have the rule by hand.
domse
Ex Council Member

miguel wrote: People really shouldn't intervene in a tournament game.
Totally agree. If you dont want your tournament games interrupted, tell the watchers!!!
Muad'Dib

Alter Tuk wrote:I personally like to play rules correct, so I dont mind if someone interrupts the game to clarify something. But he should be sure and in case have the rule by hand.
And this is how it should work. I still remember game played few years ago because of HUGE mistake. It was cvcc and opponent played The Sun Shone Fiercely. I lost because we both didnt know hazards dont affect prowess in cvcc. And if somebody explains it AFTER the game, it really sucks. Sometimes details can decide and even small misunderstanding of rules/cards can cost you the game.
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

But thats our personal oppinion. The official guideline is still the rule Mikko posted.

To the others: If I play wrong you can tell me, its appreciated. ;-)
Mados

johanc - Mados 0-6 Win for PolEsp.
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

Why does Flaneltina always get stuck facing spain? always always always?!?!
marcos
Council Member

rigged pairins ;)
Muad'Dib

Sauron wrote:Why does Flaneltina always get stuck facing spain? always always always?!?!
marcos wrote:rigged pairins ;)

sue me :)
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Ringbearer
Ex Council Member

Sauron wrote:Why does Flaneltina always get stuck facing spain? always always always?!?!
Well, its the reason spain usually becomes 2nd, cause they face Flaneltina ;)
"I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes."
- Coldplay, Viva la Vida.

Gaming is life, the rest is just dice rolls.
- John Kovalic, Dork Tower
Smaug

Typical Flanetina,

not Team win in 3 rounds, reaching the semifinals only with a lot of luck and help from France (treebeard) but now shouting and complaining about the paarings against the clear favorit after the semi performannce Spain! Be happy and enjoy your participations in semis ;-). If points where counted like in football you would be out:

1. Spain 9
2. Germany 6
3. Polgium 4
4. Polesp 4
5. Flaneltina 2 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
6. France 0

The Spanish Armarda will crush you if you not starting play better my friends :-).

For you info: Thorin and me will play this Friday at 19:00 (gmt+1).

Cheers

Heiner
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

Mordan vs Peregrin

Tonight, tuesday, around 7 PM GMT +1

Be welcome to watch.

Return to “Online Tournaments”