Exarkun 13 TP
domse 13 TP
sfan 12 TP
b_took 11 TP Prie handed out
tubulario 11 TP
sauron1976 10 TP
thorondor 10 TP
Asathor 6 TP

People can message wigy with a request for their prize. Prize structure is as following:

Number 18 till 5 gets a booster Freeborn. OR 1 random virtual, players choice.
Number 4 gets 2 boosters FB or 2 random virtuals, players choice.
Number 3 gets 4 boosters FB or 4 random virtuals, players choice.
Number 2 gets 8 boosters FB or 8 random virtuals, players choice.

The winner gets a full set of firstborn OR a full set of virtuals, players choice.
Last edited by Ringbearer on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
"I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes."
- Coldplay, Viva la Vida.

Gaming is life, the rest is just dice rolls.
- John Kovalic, Dork Tower
marcos
Council Member

hey! i didn't sucked that much! 6th out of 20 is good enough :lol:
Manuel
Council Chairman

Muad Dib is on fire!! :D
marcos
Council Member

yeah! congrats to Muad!
Manuel
Council Chairman

marcos wrote:hey! i didn't sucked that much! 6th out of 20 is good enough :lol:
I suck indeed. I wanted to be 2nd again!!! :P
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

Manuel wrote:I suck indeed. I wanted to be 2nd again!!! :P
Sorry, man. 8)
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

I wasn't last?! :shock:
marcos
Council Member

Bandobras Took wrote:I wasn't last?! :shock:
congrats to you as well :D
Jose-san
Ex Council Member

I will play my game against Dominic tomorrow...
Smaug

Nice and very close tournament, 2 points between first 5 places, wow. Fortunately it was not the semi final of the up coming worlds, otherwise I would have missed the final for the first time in 5 years ;-).
Congrats to the first 4 places, especially to the winner Muad Dib and runners up Martin of course. I feel a little bit pitty for coro, who had after 3 rounds the tourament victory more or less for sure in hand (if i did not keep blackbole our game would have been a tie,...). Manuel recovered as well very very well from 0 - 6 defeat. I ended 5th at the end, the worsed position possible before final round, so i am a bit dissapointed :cry: , esspecially because I played very well (except first round against The_Bruce, where I made a lot of stupid mistakes :twisted: ) Even in the last round where i was very close to victory and this a gainst a strong balrog deck and without the support of the balrog :roll:

However, great tournament, many thx to Bert for the organization.

P.S.: I hope place 1 and 2 are now motivated to show up at upcoming WC in barcelona?! ;-) may be their prices could be switched to flight tickets to barca :?: :lol: .

CU

Heiner
Beornd

A little bit statistics about my deck :(

negativ:
i tried to dunk the minion one ring. normally approx. 4 rolls each game to a 10+ - in all my games i had 4 rolls so the chance to get 10+ roughly 1-3 times. i got it on in the 16th roll in the last game in my last turn (so no possibilty to beam to barad dur :( )

positiv:
i lost all my games 2:4 by absolutly high mp (most more than 30)

so what to do - a little bit management on the deck - without the one ring.

anyway - rolls to dunk the one ring are only Trossels job

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Congratulation to Muad-Dib - next worlds in Poland !!!!????
marcos
Council Member

general balance of my decks:

i'm a bit dissapointed that i got to play 1 of my decks in 4 of the 5 games i played, at least that was useful to know that such deck wasn't as strong as playtesting showed before the tourney starts, still it managed to win against 2 cheeze decks (only 4-2 unfortunately) in wich i was behing most of the game and loose 2 games 4-2 as well in wich not much i could do... Definetly it needs some tuning (or changing the deck at all :P)

My M vs M deck proved to be solid enough winning the only game i played with it and winning most of the playtesting games as well vs some strong opponents...
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Out of curiosity, what was the alignment breakdown for the tournament?
coro

I feel a little bit pitty for coro, who had after 3 rounds the tourament victory more or less for sure in hand (if i did not keep blackbole our game would have been a tie,...).
Well i'm not as disappointed: I had a lot of fun and learned a lot and I'm the only one who defeated Muabdib

:wink:

I'm quite satisfied of my play even with the game vs Manuel. It was a mirror match both were playing same avatar and same marshalling points, he started the game with wizard on hand so from the beginning I know i had a loss. I focused on my hazards and I think worked pretty well the final score was 14-9 (me doubling allies and factions!), I think and after exausting the deck twice both of us. The real bad luck was the round when i tried to play the white tree and it was not possible because the only card left in my deck was the white tree and Manuel didn't fail to play it next round...

Well, congrats to Muabdib and thankyou to the ringberarer and all my opponents for the big fun!

See you on Barcelona!
Muad'Dib

Hello all

1st place is big suprise for all players ;) I just wanted to test some ideas before polish nats. Both decks are balrog with Tempests. Vs hero i just wanted to burn some factions and make some cvcc, hazard deck was with foul fumes and morgul night. Nothing special but vs Manuel worked very well and sucked vs coro (i played a lof of cave-drakes but he survived and killed most of them at Weathertop). Vs minion i used experimental hazard deck. Change almost all [-me_wi-] into [-me_sl-] and play Seized by Terror, tap some characters with Waiting Shadow, Heedless Revelry and make harder site phase with Stench of Mordor. Against Markus worked excellent, didnt play anything, Bert was sitting at underdeeps so i visited him few times in Flame of Udun mode (Ltd of Morgul was close to kill The Hog) and played 2x Unhappy Blows with very high rollso he didnt have company on the table :( Game vs Heiner was very hard, my hazards sucked, when i had Seized i didnt have Morgul and vice versa, when i had Morgul i didnt have Seized:/ He also survived Itangast Ahunt without wounded character (his rolls whole game were quite good). Heiner could call but i made some imporant bcs like killing were-wolf when he had 25mp, and later Stinker and didnt have enough MP for sudden call. We fiinished after 5,5h and it was extremly hard game. Btw my resource strategy vs minion was around Mordor, burn some sites, play allies at [-me_sh-] and in the end Last Child of Ungioliant.

thanks for all congrats and i hope it wasnt my last good tournament ;)

about worlds -> Muad'Dib is thinking about Barcelona 8)
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.

Return to “Online Tournaments”