Balrog decks?

Post your decks, discuss strategy, ask for tips, etc.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Another reason to love GCCG: all the fun of playing without any of the card damage. :)
The game is flawed, but this does not mean it cannot be loved.
rezwits
Council Member

I like 2 of each in SB:

2x The Way is Shut
2x Nameless Thing

Nameless thing is non-* but if anything at least tap them, but they can kill too :)
As of 4/3/21 4:03:21
my current rulings foundation is based on:
All of the rules and rulings found in these PDFs at:
https://cardnum.net/rules
If you have other collected rulings that are not
listed please feel free to email them or PM me...
Bob e Sardaukar

thorondor wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:49 pm hmm, i never though of devaluating any cards, because i am actually using them to play with. the playing-value will always be the same.
this logic would include, that you are thinking of selling the cards off one day. and this is not my logic ;-)
Yes I agree. I still buy cards as I try to complete decks that I want to play with. Seems there is still a market for sought after
cards. Hard to understand when cards and support stopped many a moon ago. But I'm not the card collector type just forced
to chase the high value cards because they are normally highly effective in popular winning decktypes. I like to play and learn
such decks. I don't want to killjoy or npe my opponent either. The facebook pages of Meecg are active but more geared towards selling and trading
the odd time a game question comes up and normally quickly answered. I can't believe I still think about this game, collect when I can
and have actually found someone to play with in the same country -Scotland. I do have a couple of pals to play with back home NZ.
We use proxies but much prefer to have the originals. We would never sell our collections. Too good a game and the nostalgia and memories that
come with.

Return to “Decks, Strategy, Tips, Ideas”