WTB/WTTF rules booklets

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
maxocub3

I know the rules can be easily found online, but I would like to find those small booklets that I used to read when I was a teen. So I'm looking to buy or trade for:
- The Wizards Limited rules booklet
- The Wizards Unlimited rules booklet
- The Lidless Eye rules booklet
- Against the Shadow rules insert
Last edited by maxocub3 on Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tyhjaarpa

maxocub3 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:12 am I know the rules can be easily found online, but I would like to find those small booklets that I used to read when I was a teen. So I'm looking to buy or trade for:
- The Wizards Unlimited rules booklet
- The Lidless Eye rules booklet
- Against the Shadow rules insert
I think I should have all of those, I can send them for a price of priority letter or I wouldn't mind if you want to send any card from my needs list either. Not sure if I have time to check today, but should have during weekend.
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?
maxocub3

Thank you tyhjaarpa, sent you a PM.
CDavis7M

If you are into this sort of thing, don't skip The Wizards Limited rulesbook. It has some neat differences and is a lot smaller.
maxocub3

If you are into this sort of thing, don't skip The Wizards Limited rulesbook. It has some neat differences and is a lot smaller.
Good to know, I'll look for both to spot the differences then!

Did you not share a scan of all the rules booklets somewhere? I vaguely remember something called "One book to rule them all" or something like that. I searched for it but have not found it. If I'm not mistaken, could you point me to it? Thanks
maxocub3

maxocub3 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:09 am

Did you not share a scan of all the rules booklets somewhere? I vaguely remember something called "One book to rule them all" or something like that. I searched for it but have not found it. If I'm not mistaken, could you point me to it? Thanks
Found it, one have to search using black speech to find it : viewtopic.php?t=4353#p37266
CDavis7M

maxocub3 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:09 am

Oh yeah, that one does not have Limited though. Limited has weird stuff like this card diagram page. And for some reason the page ordering is flipped compared to Unlimited (though my impression is that Limited was correct). There are also small other changes between Limited and Unlimited. Some for typesetting reasons but other I don't understand.

LIMITED
limited-appendix-card-images.png
limited-appendix-card-images.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 872 times

UNLIMITED
unlimited-appendix-card-diagrams.png
unlimited-appendix-card-diagrams.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 868 times

Return to “The Marketplace”