Looking to buy the rarest MECCG cards.

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
cardcollector

Hi I am looking to buy the rarest MECCG cards. I have had many successful trades with people buying directly through Paypal. Here is an image of the cards I am looking for in whatever quantity:

I am willing to pay a good price.

Best wishes.
cardcollector

I have made 2 successful purchases so far directly through paypal. If anyone has any cards mentioned above and are looking to sell them, please let me know what price you would like and I can make payment through paypal on the same day.
Maslie

Nice trade with cardcollector.
cardcollector

Thanks Maslie.
cardcollector

Just bumping to express my continued interest in purchasing these rare cards.
Lake Town Geezer

I have a Jap Black arrow and a Dutch Fatty I am willing to sale for the right price. What are they worth to you? PM me if you like.

I have now put a post up with prices. Willing to negotiate.

Lake Town Geezer
Last edited by Lake Town Geezer on Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lake Town Geezer

p.s. also have the Dutch Test with, and also a Taschendeib.
cardcollector

Lake Town Geezer wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:58 pm I have a Jap Black arrow and a Dutch Fatty I am willing to sale for the right price. What are they worth to you? PM me if you like.

I have now put a post up with prices. Willing to negotiate.

Lake Town Geezer
Missed this post sorry, I am willing to buy any cards on this list. Just replied to your PM.
cardcollector

For future reference, if I do not reply after a few days it will be because it has slipped my mind to check for a little while. Most of the time I am checking daily. I am eager as ever to buy the rarest MECCG cards and believe I am willing to pay the best prices, I will likely accept your price and am never looking to low-ball offer anyone.
cardcollector

I would just like to comment also, although I am interested in purchasing miss-cut cards, I am not sure if they are particularly rare. I did purchase a bulk of them for quite a reasonable price that the seller offered me. With small amounts of them, I am not sure if they have much value in comparison to cards such as Japanese Black Arrow for example.

The Warlords back cards are awesome too, but I am not sure of their value in comparison to cards like Japanese black Arrow. Likely rarer than miss-cut cards though I am sure. I have managed to buy a couple lots of these, paying quite a bit of money but it was a little stack of them.

Would just like to make these things clear in terms of peoples expectations.

With the cards such as the Japanese/Dutch ones mentioned for example, I am confident that I would be willing to pay the price you ask and more than anyone else (though please go ahead and check with others to see what they might offer you in case).
Lake Town Geezer

Hi

I guess with the three rarest cards: Dutch Fatty, Jap fury and Jap Black Arrow, it is a case of get in quick!

Honestly, I have been trying to assess the rareness of Dutch Fatty for years. I bought my copy (now sold on) originally for Eu80, but this is way below its true value.

My key argument is this: if this card is harder to find in Europe than the Jap Fury (as it is) then surely it is rarer? Remember the Dutch Fatty comes from the Netherlands - which is a much more open market than Japan.

Just my 2c worth.

LTG

p.s. Here is my old Fatty, now winging its way across the sea to his new owner....
Attachments
20210303_092113.jpg
20210303_092113.jpg (3.29 MiB) Viewed 3374 times
cardcollector

Lake Town Geezer wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:48 am Hi

I guess with the three rarest cards: Dutch Fatty, Jap fury and Jap Black Arrow, it is a case of get in quick!

Honestly, I have been trying to assess the rareness of Dutch Fatty for years. I bought my copy (now sold on) originally for Eu80, but this is way below its true value.

My key argument is this: if this card is harder to find in Europe than the Jap Fury (as it is) then surely it is rarer? Remember the Dutch Fatty comes from the Netherlands - which is a much more open market than Japan.

Just my 2c worth.

LTG

p.s. Here is my old Fatty, now winging its way across the sea to his new owner....
Beautiful, really nice to get the picture as I have never seen one. I am sorry to have not replied sooner. From my experience it is potentially the rarest card, but I have experienced in the past that certain cards that seem rare at first are not as rare as initially thought and more turn up later. Still a bit of an unknown but I would be willing to bet it is at least one of the top few rarest cards.
Lake Town Geezer

I really hope you find one soon! They are extremely rare it seems.
cardcollector

Lake Town Geezer wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:30 pm I really hope you find one soon! They are extremely rare it seems.
Thank you! I will be looking hard. I think I am going to post another thread with offers for the four rarest cards.

Return to “The Marketplace”