CardGameGeek - Web Store Open and Stormcrow Binder & lots Auctions

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
CardGameGeek

Hi Everyone!

It's a ton of time I'm missing from the Forum... my bad but have been under crazy times at work...

One thing that took me a lot of time is indeed the now live (for a while) new web shop:
You can access it here

I think this is so much of a better options for everyone and allow me to do so much more.
Including the 10% Discount applied to all new customers :D

Beyond that I have a bunch of auciotns running til tis Sunday (12th July) CEST evening.
https://www.ebay.it/str/cardgamegeek/Mi ... _Auction=1

Stormcrow Binder (Eye of Sauron)
The Wizards Limited Fixed Set
The Wizards Unlimited Fixed Set
The Wizards Limited ITALIAN fixed set missing 5 cards
Lidless Eye fixed set
Lot of 90 rare from all sets (including Balrog/AtS)

Have fun!

PS: I'm leaving for holiday from 20 July to early August, so if you plan to order anything from the shop do so between now and next Wednesday (15th July). After that date I won't accept any more order until I am back.
Palistiva

I wanted to post about dealing with CardGameGeek.com

I sold the remainder of my collection to this organization, and I was very pleased with dealing with them.
They were fair, responsive, and offered payment very quickly and at the agreed upon price. Plus, to make it even better, since my Italian is not the best, the proprietor even communicated in English **grin**.

I would give this transaction an A plus from my prospective, and would gladly deal with them again.

Ken
Cinemamonkey

A+ transaction. Fast shipping to the USA. The item was packaged well and as described.

Return to “The Marketplace”