BMac's Trade List (Available/Wants)

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
bmacster28

Updated 8/17/2020 - Please see latest reply

Hi All:

I recently took stock of my collection, I traded actively back in the late 90s but now looking to round out my Unlimited set as that is what I am closest to finishing. Thought I would post what I have available to do this by trade but also willing to buy cards. I am located in the US. Obviously have a ton of unlimited and commons if you're like me and missing a few - happy to trade as well (unlimited, METD, MEDM, MEAS, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

Available:

Unlimited
Army of the Dead
Galva
Lost in Dark-domains
Southron Oasis
Southrons
Storms of Ossë

METD
Agburanar at Home
Bairanax at Home
Deftness of Agility
Exile of Solitude
Morgul-rats
Returned Exiles
Smaug at Home

MEDM
An Unexpected Party x2
Hour of Need

MEAS
Alatar the Hunter

Promo Cards
Black Arrow
Last edited by bmacster28 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bmacster28

Updated my list on 6/26/2020.

I made a few trades and relied on the goodwill of others of this community (thanks meaglyn!).

Most of my valuable Dragons and Dark Minions cards have been picked through but still happy to trade anything remaining or buy the rest. I am so close to completing my Unlimited set (3 rares and 10 common/uncommons left!) so would be happy to pay for shipping if you have some laying around and would like to help me complete the set.

Thanks!

Brian
Whitesorcer

Hi BMac's , I looked on your wants in The Wizards unlimited collection and found 7 cards you wish witch are the following :Ent-Draught, Ents of Fangorn, Gildor Inglorion, Lure of Creation, Moon, Orc-Lieutenant, Tookish blood.
About the cards tou trade, I'm interested by the following : The Wizards : Galva, Southron oasis, Southrons
Dark Minions : Hour of need
The Dragons : Agburanar at home, Deftness of Aiglity, Returned exil, Smaug at Home
If you think it's a fair trade for both of us let me know it. My email adress is : reymond07@free.fr
I insist to the fact that I only need cards mint and unplayed cause it's the case of mine.
bmacster28

Hi All - updated my list as of 8/17/2020. It took some time but I have finally completed my set of Unlimited. I want to thank this community - the outpouring of help to round out my set and the goodwill of folks who did not have interest in my available cards but sent me the things I needed anyway, was really special. I am happy to pay it forward.

Let me know if you want any of the available cards on my list that I have updated. I've actually brushed off my old Magic cards too if anyone wants to do a cross-card game trade.

Thanks!

Brian

Return to “The Marketplace”