[FS] Complete Collection (all limited english sets and more)

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Amducias

Hi!

So I have decided to sell my Middle Earth CCG cards that have been lying in my closet for quite some while. I would like to sell all at one and have the least amount of time to spend on it.

Should be full sets of all limited English sets plus much more. Most cards should be Mint/Near Mint (Some of the Balrog cards are even still wrapped). They have been in binders most of the time or stored in these boxes without moving the boxes. If played they have been played in sleeves.

See the pictures :)

Any questions: Let me know :)

P1120992.JPG
P1120992.JPG (5.55 MiB) Viewed 3082 times
P1120991.JPG
P1120991.JPG (6.23 MiB) Viewed 3082 times
tyhjaarpa

Would make the valuation easier if you could check that the sets are full as for some sets it will have significant difference in value if the sets are full or not. Also AtS R1 cards alone are worth quite a bit if you happen to have extra copies as well as some Balrog set cards. This would take some time of course but that way you could get a lot more for them if you indeed have full sets.
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?
Amducias

There should be full sets. If there are multiples of the R1's I cannot say. The Balrog is just the one set coming from the two boxes you see in the picture.
elvanor

What is your definition of full set? Singles of all cards or singles of uniques and 3 copies of non unique?

Also for Against the Shadow you definitely need to look at the list of rares provided (if time is really scarce, at least do it for the R1s...)

Do you have an asking price? Or just listening to offers?
Amducias

Full set is like one of each card. But since I used to play as well there should be lots of cards with two or threes, espacially the playable ones. Since I just started to look into possibly selling I have no real Idea about a price yet. Offers would be welcome :)
swiftphoenix

I would be interested - when you figure out what you're looking to get for them let me know!
Amducias

So here is what I am thinking: According to my research my colelction should be well above 4000€ when sold over time and separatly. But since I dont want to put that effort into it I would think something around the 2500€ to 3000€ range. Let me know what you think.
tyhjaarpa

Amducias wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:35 am So here is what I am thinking: According to my research my colelction should be well above 4000€ when sold over time and separatly. But since I dont want to put that effort into it I would think something around the 2500€ to 3000€ range. Let me know what you think.
May I ask how you ended up with well above 4k€ price? As I think full sets would be around 2500-3000€ total. So to make it 4k€ plus you would need a lot of extra rares to make up the price, unless you have plenty of extra AtS R1 cards of course.
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?

Return to “The Marketplace”