Problem with selling on eBay

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Papylon

tyhjaarpa wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:02 am Ouch! Did you try contacting ebay support after this? This is really bad for sellers if they have no support from buyers like this. Did he even post any pictures for proof?
Yup. They are just copy-pasting from their pre-made answers. So no one that really delves into the case. The support service is really awful.

No. I trusted the buyer. I have never had any returns and I have sort of always thought a fellow MeCCG--player is a decent person. Now he wont answer Ebay messages. So I guess he is one ATS-collection the richer without having paid a dime.
tyhjaarpa

Papylon wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:41 am
tyhjaarpa wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:02 am Ouch! Did you try contacting ebay support after this? This is really bad for sellers if they have no support from buyers like this. Did he even post any pictures for proof?
Yup. They are just copy-pasting from their pre-made answers. So no one that really delves into the case. The support service is really awful.

No. I trusted the buyer. I have never had any returns and I have sort of always thought a fellow MeCCG--player is a decent person. Now he wont answer Ebay messages. So I guess he is one ATS-collection the richer without having paid a dime.
Sorry to hear this. Have been considering selling some extra cards there myself as well but not so sure about it anymore.
Monkey drinks masters wine. Do you like drunken monkey?
Papylon

tyhjaarpa wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:27 am
Papylon wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:41 am

Sorry to hear this. Have been considering selling some extra cards there myself as well but not so sure about it anymore.
Most of my auctions have gone well with friendly buyers and good reach (people buy from all parts of the world!). But as long as a problem appears Ebays arbitration kicks in and it´s not a pretty sight.

Return to “The Marketplace”