Welcome to the international MeCCG site

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
Kodi
Council Member

Hello, friends!

As many of you know, I am a member of the Council of Elrond and the creator of MeCCG.com. I have put in a lot of effort, including financial resources, to ensure that this site is not considered exclusively Spanish. The website is in English, and I have changed the domain from .es to .com to reflect our intention of being an international site that transcends any specific region. Furthermore, the decks published on the site come from players from all over the world and from different eras.

I am pleased to announce that the site is available for the Council of Elrond to publish official content, benefiting the entire MeCCG community.

If you appreciate my work, I kindly request that you refrain from referring to it as "the Spanish site." I genuinely believe that there is no other site like this, and it does not need to be associated with any particular region. Let's simply call it "the MeCCG site."

Thank you very much for your understanding and support in spreading this message. Together, we can promote MeCCG.com as an inclusive and diverse place for MeCCG enthusiasts from all backgrounds.

Once again, I deeply appreciate your participation in this wonderful community and your ongoing contributions to the Council of Elrond and MeCCG. Let's continue to enjoy and share our passion for this incredible game!
Manuel
Council Chairman

Way to go Kodi!

Thanks for your hard work.
www.meccg.com
Baba
Location: If Oxford is Hobbiton (Tolkien's statmt in Letter294). Between river Adorn sources and Gap of Isen

Congratulations for all this work, it is certain that the meccg.com site is a reference for the community (and was already one when its domain was .es) in the same way as the council of elrond and cardnum.
I don't think that "Spanish site" or "Spanish community site" is pejorative, it's more a recognition of the work done.
Anyway congratulations and thank you for everything it's really great
Casual player forever !
Kodi
Council Member

Baba wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:36 am I don't think that "Spanish site" or "Spanish community site" is pejorative, it's more a recognition of the work done.
Of course, I understand. It's just a clarification. Thanks for your words :wink:
Khamul the Easterling
Ex Council Member

The site is excellent, both in terms of content, structure, graphics, read- and usability! (I've removed "spanish" from the link on my (very modest) website ;)
Kodi
Council Member

Khamul the Easterling wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:03 pm The site is excellent, both in terms of content, structure, graphics, read- and usability! (I've removed "spanish" from the link on my (very modest) website ;)
Thanks for your words and for changing it on your site. For those who don't know, Khamul has interesting info on his site:

http://www.velanar.de/lotr/meccg/regeln.htm

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”