Anyone from Vancouver, Canada?

unbornchiken

Hi guys, I'm an old player going back in shape...but I don't know anyone in my area...So, if you are from BC, Canada, or know anyone from around here, contact me!

Regards!

Rodrigo
Brabo

I'm jealous of your spot on our planet!!! I've been to BC in 2007, did a roadtrip with 2 mates: Vancouver-Vancouver Island (had the best surf 'n' turf of my life in Tofino! Surfing the Pacific was rough though, haha)-Prince Edward-Prince George-Jasper-Banff-Osoyoos-Vancouver! All I can say is, I wish I was born Canadian - WestSide ;)......... If I ever get lucky I'm moving there!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
On gccg my name is 'Wisp'
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017, user unbornchiken wrote:
unbornchiken wrote:Since there are only a few posts in the Canadian Community, I m re-floating this one, just to mention that two northern rangers from British Columbia will be having a long delayed meccg meetup on April 30th. Place is to be defined but it will be most likely somewhere in Burnaby or New Westminster. If there is any other player in the area who is interested in dusting off his/her cards and joins us, let me know!

Rodrigo
This post has been re-created due to lost data and was originally posted by the author quoted above.
Brabo

Was nice meeting you in New Westminster last May, Rodrigo! Funny how things turned out :)
Hope to see you again someday.

Cheers,
Wiet
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
On gccg my name is 'Wisp'
unbornchiken

Hi Wiet!

I just saw this. It was nice to meet you too! And guess what?! Now we are three MECCG players!
Hopefully the community will keep growing.

Until next time, when/wherever that may be!

Rodrigo
Ancalagon

Hi - just joined this board and saw this topic. Is there still a regular group of players in Vancouver?

I'm considering selling my main collection, but I plan to keep the challenge decks and a few things, so I would certainly be up for a game sometime. Let me know!
briannocheeze
Ex NetRep

I am one of the "three" which Rodrigo speaks of. I have only been playing with challenge decks, and still having a great time. Come join us when you can. Rodrigo is the instigator of our meccg game sessions.

Brian "No Cheeze" Wong
unbornchiken

Thanks for posting here Brian! Ancalagon, if you still have your challenge decks (or any other deck) come and join us. We will be meeting on April 1st at the New Westminster Market, at 11 am (and it is definitely not an April 1st prank).

Regards

Rodrigo
thighmaster

Hi! Are you guys still meeting to play? I just dug my cards out earlier this year after 20 years or so...I was playing with my brother but then he moved to Victoria. I'd love to meet and play if you guys are still meeting.
-Rowan
briannocheeze
Ex NetRep

Hey Rowan

We usually get together on a Sunday every few months when life isn't in the way. There should be at least one meet up during the holidays. Welcome back to Middle Earth!

Brian
thighmaster

Hi Brian,
Cool, thanks for responding! I'd love to come out to the next meeting - let me know!
Rowan
thenamelessthing

Just for the information of those who will read this discussion. Join the (bilingual) Canadian community on the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/meccgquebec There are people from all over Canada. There's also a discord server that can help you find other players (link available in my message signature). Hope to see you there.
My haves/wants are here: https://councilofelrond.org/forum/viewt ... 124&t=4397

Join Meccg discord server at: https://discord.gg/EFqBJmT

Join Meccg (Canada FR & EN) Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/meccgquebec

Return to “Canadian MECCG Community”