MECCG at OrcCon 2016 (12-15 Feb), at the LAX Hilton!

TradewindRider

Greetings All,

Many thanks to everyone who attended the MECCG events at the LAX Hilton this year!

Am pleased to announce that there will be MECCG at the OrcCon 2016 over the Presidents Day weekend, 12-15 February! This is the tentative schedule for MECCG events, will be submitting to the organizers in due time:

- Friday, 12 Feb: 6:00 PM - Multi-Player Hero Arda.
- Saturday, 13 Feb: 1:00 PM - Open Constructed (Hero/Minion/Fallen Wizard).
- Saturday, 13 Feb: 7:00 PM - Multi-Player Hero Arda.
- Sunday, 14 Feb: 1:00 PM - Hero vs Hero Constructed.
- Sunday, 14 Feb: 7:00 PM - Multi-Player Hero Arda.
- Monday, 15 Feb: 9:00 AM - Open/Casual Games

Please message back to let us know if you'll be attending, so we can prepare accordingly. It will be an awesome weekend--looking forward to seeing everyone!

TradewindRider

P.S.

(1) The location of Gateway 2015 is: Hilton Los Angeles Airport, 5711 W Century Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90045.
(2) Here is the link for the convention: http://www.strategicon.net/index.php
JeekElem

I'll be there for at least Friday and Saturday.
TradewindRider

Greetings All,

A very happy new year to everyone!

Am pleased to announce that there will be MECCG at the OrcCon 2016 over the Presidents Day weekend, 12-15 February! Following is the updated tentative schedule for MECCG events, will be submitting to the organizers shortly:

- Friday, 12 Feb: 1:00 PM - Open Format/Casual Play (Hero/Minion/Fallen Wizard/Balrog/DC Decks).
- Friday, 12 Feb: 7:00 PM - Multi-Player Hero Arda.
- Saturday, 13 Feb: 1:00 PM - Open Constructed (Hero/Minion/Fallen Wizard).
- Saturday, 13 Feb: 7:00 PM - Multi-Player Hero Arda.
- Sunday, 14 Feb: 1:00 PM - Hero vs Hero Constructed.
- Sunday, 14 Feb: 7:00 PM - Open Format/Casual Play (Hero/Minion/Fallen Wizard/Balrog/DC Decks).

Please message back to let us know if you'll be attending, so we can prepare accordingly. It will be an awesome weekend--looking forward to seeing everyone!

TradewindRider

P.S.

(1) The location of OrcCon is: Hilton Los Angeles Airport, 5711 W Century Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90045.
JeekElem

I have registered for the con but can no longer preregister for the events. I am planning on being there for events on Saturday and Sunday, possibly Friday as well, I'm not sure yet.
TradewindRider

Greetings All,

Just a quick update on the MECCG schedule for OrcCon 2016 this weekend--am posting the updates here as there's not enough time for the updates to be captured in the Convention schedule:

- Friday, 12 Feb: 1:00-6:00 PM - Open MECCG window--bring your decks for casual play; I will also be bringing my first-ever DC Deck (Dain Dwarf-Lord) for play-test!

- Friday, 12 Feb: 7:00 PM-11:00 PM - I'll be in the CCG room, but am scheduled to participate in an overview of the Fantasy Flight Lord of the Rings LCG.

- Saturday, 13 Feb: 1:00 PM-6:00 PM - Open Constructed MECCG Tourney (Hero/Minion/Fallen Wizard); 3-round Swiss, maximum 16 participants.

- Saturday, 13 Feb: 7:00 PM-11:00 PM - Multi-Player MECCG Hero Arda; maximum 5 participants.

- Sunday, 14 Feb: 1:00 PM-6:00 PM - MECCG Hero vs Hero Constructed; 3-round Swiss, maximum 16 participants.

- Sunday, 14 Feb: 7:00 PM-11:00 PM - Multi-Player MECCG Hero Arda; maximum 5 participants.

I can also be at the convention on Monday--please contact me via email or PM here in Council of Elrond if you'd like to get together for cards on Monday.

Thanks again, looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

TradewindRider

P.S.

(1) The location of Gateway 2015 is: Hilton Los Angeles Airport, 5711 W Century Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90045.

Return to “USA MECCG Community”