Quick update: I managed to get two more cards, so now I’m down to just one left — L'unico anello (The One Ring). Thanks again to everyone who has helped so far!
Marco
Search found 5 matches
- Wed Apr 08, 2026 8:57 pm
- Forum: The Marketplace
- Topic: WTB italian card - The Wizards - Limited
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3866
- Tue Mar 10, 2026 8:33 pm
- Forum: The Marketplace
- Topic: WTB italian card - The Wizards - Limited
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3866
Re: WTB italian card - The Wizards - Limited
Quick update: I managed to get one of the cards, so now I’m down to 3 left (still listed in the previous post). Thanks again to everyone who has helped so far!
Marco
Marco
- Thu May 01, 2025 12:34 pm
- Forum: The Marketplace
- Topic: WTB italian card - The Wizards - Limited
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3866
Re: WTB italian card - The Wizards - Limited
A heartfelt thank you to everyone who has helped me so far! I’m almost done with the collection — only 4 cards left (listed in the previous post). If anyone can give me a hand, I’d really appreciate it.
Marco
Marco
- Tue Feb 18, 2025 8:27 pm
- Forum: The Marketplace
- Topic: Miquel 1714 List 19/01/26
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3435
Re: Miquel 1714 List 29/10/24
Hi Miguel i've sent a PM thank's - Marco
- Tue Feb 18, 2025 8:13 pm
- Forum: The Marketplace
- Topic: WTB italian card - The Wizards - Limited
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3866
WTB italian card - The Wizards - Limited
Hello everyone, my name is Marco, and my collection is complete! A huge thank you to everyone who helped me along the way. I’ve now managed to find all the cards I was looking for, and I really appreciate everyone who took the time to help me complete the collection. Thanks again to everyone! Bye I ...
