Starter Set Initial Adventure Guide

yukonik

Hello Everyone.

I want to teach my wife how to play the game, I own the Spanish starter set Saruman vs Gandal (the one that in the Spanih version has the alternative artwork for Boromir, Escape.... Etc) the cards are number to complete an initial adventure if you complete a deck with the cards in certain order. I do not have the paper copy of that said initial adventure walkthrough, I am wondering if someone here knows where i can get that information, At this piont I have looked throuth the post and I have only been able to see the card list, nothing else.

Thank you in Advance

Raul
zirilan

there you go bro'
Attachments
overview challengedeck_o97 V9.pdf
Challenge Decks
(642.94 KiB) Downloaded 661 times
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

I am not sure he is looking for this file actually ;)
yukonik

Thank you mate, as Vastor mentioned, this is not the file I am looking for, this file does not contain the initial adventure for the starter set
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

I wasn't even aware such a guide existed, nor that anybody has digitalized it. Most non-spanish players might have the cards from the box set (if you're lucky) but not any complementary stuff.
Either way, as I assume you're looking for that spanish guide, have you tried at El Concilio de Rivendell, http://www.meccg.es/foro?

or send a pm to hanksole, hoster of this thread http://www.councilofelrond.org/forum/vi ... =17&t=1416, he's spanish and hosts the same thread at the spanish forum, so he should know.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
yukonik

Thank you mate
schnemdrick

Hi,
I have the Starter Set here and scanned the guide. But I could not upload it as an attachment here as it exceeds the 2mb limit by just a couple of bytes (it's 2.1mb), so I uploaded it somewhere else. Maybe someone could shrink it down and make it available as an attachment. Please note the errata on the last page of the pdf.
Regards

http://www.filedropper.com/initialadven ... starterset
zirilan

This is what I got after extracting text from the images using tesseract-algorithm of an ocr tool..
Attachments
Starterguide-tesseract-algorithm-v2.pdf
pdf file
(110.58 KiB) Downloaded 572 times
Vroomer

zirilan wrote:there you go bro'
What do the @ % * mean after a card's name? What sets does this refer to? Thank you.
Moriquendi

Attached
Attachments
METW Starter Set Player Boards and Sites.pdf
(6.95 MiB) Downloaded 442 times
METW Starter Set 2 Player Initial Adventure Guide.pdf
(2.81 MiB) Downloaded 465 times

Return to “Scenario Games”