Worlds 2015 Switzerland: 18-20 Sep

MECCG World Championship discussion forum.

Worlds in Switzerland: 18-20 Sep 2015?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:37 pm

i would like to have Worlds in Switzerland this year (which means i am planning to attend)
30%
nope, i wont be able to go
70%

Total votes: 10
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

for me even german Nats in Hamburg is pushing it, cannot make it to both, and Hamburg trip will be cheaper, sry
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

It might have been a problem that many people are checking this forum with their smartphones. In that case the poll is not visible/accessible! (this is at least true for my Samsung).

Maybe it is better to run a doodle poll next time.
Muad'Dib

I also dont see polls when using Tapatalk on my phone.

There is no chance for me to be in Barcelona for Worlds.

I think next time it needs to be more promoted using BGG, facebook and other social media.

Regarding 2016 - nothing certain but i was thinking to make Wolrds in Poland again. Still a lot of time to talk about it.
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Smaug

Hi Wolfgang,

worlds in Barcelona is always anice idea ;-). I would come!!!

Saludos

Heiner
cram
Ex Council Member

Well,
I'm still at time to organize it if necessary.
We're playing our meeting at LLinars on Sept 11th to 13th
More than 20 players have already confirmed to come, and have a lot of rooms still available (same prices than other years - 75€ all weekend and includes everything - not beer), and we have swimming-pool!

So I'd only need to get the One Ring and not too many more; enough stuff for sealed and prizes... that would not be a problem.

In fact, the only thing I should have to do is to change the name of our meeting.

Main problem is that only 1 month to the date, don't know the prices for plane tickets now.
If you confirm that it's ok with it, I'll announce it correctly, with the program, how to arrive and anything necessary (maybe a copy/paste from other years). I'm sure this would bring even more Spanish players.

For players ho have not attended before.
Llinars is an small town half-way between Barcelona and Girona, so both airports would work.
Eduardo

Hi there!!

This Eduardo Valenzuela, from Chile. I haven´t been here for a while, but I received the information about the Worlds 2015. The idea of Barcelona sounds really great! If it is made there, I could go, because Im living at Paris this year.

Cheers!!!

Eduardo

Return to “Worlds”