Nearly complete playset for sale

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
bfchooch

Hi all-

I am moving soon and have a vast collection of MeCCG I'm looking to offload. I have a complete playset (at least 1 of every unique and 3 of every non-unique) for every set, METW through MEWH. This includes all R1s from MEAS. I also have two sets of MEBA, one of which is in-shrink. Moreover, I have all 10 challenge decks, several (all?) of the official guidebooks, a couple in-shrink foreign language (non-English) packs, lidless eye dice, maps, and a bunch of other stuff I'm surely forgetting.

I don't want to deal with selling and shipping singles on eBay. I don't want to deal with splitting up the collection into a zillion pieces. I don't even want to deal with shipping the entire collection as that would cost a small fortune.

I know it's a longshot, but I'm hoping that someone in or around the Boston, MA area is interested in picking it up. I'd be willing to part with it for a fraction of what you could make selling it off piecemeal on eBay. I absolutely adore this game, but the LotR LCG is alive and kicking and I'm knee deep in both that game and Thrones 2.0.

Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out. I sincerely hope the collection finds a happy home where it will actually be played.
Moriquendi

Hi -

I know you really don't want to deal with splitting stuff up, but... if you'd be willing to sell your opened set of MEBA separately, I'd be greatly interested and you can rest easy knowing they're going to a good home.

MEBA is the last big ticket item other than a handful of ME:AS R1's that I have left for completing my collection. Like you, I have everything... maps, guidebooks, players guides, dice, MERPG modules, burning eye counters, posters, challenge deck sets, 2 player starter sets, collector sets, etc etc etc. Just never managed to pick up a set of the MEBA and dreaded the thought of trying to piece together a complete set from singles (then I'd need to find the boxes and manuals too, ugh...).

Let me know if you're interested. GLWS!

Return to “The Marketplace”