default position of enlarged card image

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
Marric
Ex Council Member

Hi again!

thank all the help i received here, i got GCCG running with the native resolution of my display.

But....there's always something to improve and to fix. So, I'd like to change the default position of the enlarged card images (by ctrl+h) and perhaps to increase the zoom factor.

Is there any (relatively) easy to do that ?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Yours, Markus
marcos
Council Member

only modifying scripts you can change such things...
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

Marric, do you run Subversion? I think with Subversion the zoom factor is little increased to the old version.
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
wlk

Marric wrote:But....there's always something to improve and to fix. So, I'd like to change the default position of the enlarged card images (by ctrl+h) and perhaps to increase the zoom factor.

Is there any (relatively) easy to do that ?
You can already do this:
1/ press key F5 to "enable persistent infozoom"
2/ move the mouse over a card (while in game or in collection) to make the infozoom display a card.
3/ left click on the zoomed card, and move it while left click is still pressed (like when you move usual cards on the table).
4/ press F5 again if you want the zoomed card disabled.

About increasing the zoom factor, I wouldn't do this since it's already displayed at real size. By increasing you would have to upscale the image, so lower it's quality.

BTW, Marric, what's your nickname on gccg ?
Marric
Ex Council Member

Thanks again for your advices.

My nickname on GCCG is "sauron1976".

Return to “GCCG”