Display problem

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
Mordakai
Council Member

That is precisely why I'm asking you, the players.

I don't think other MECCG-GCCG other than you and your opponent should interfere in this issue, I'm trying to make my game better, not to improve the spectator's thing, so if they want to see mu whole table, they should resize their clients.

Other non-MECCG-GCCG players... no matter, methinks. If I change my client's resolution, how could it affect them?

Maybe in the past decade it was difficult, but nowadays... is anybody out there with such a small screen that it does not admit anything better than 1024x768?

I think one could just create a .bat file with resolution 1300x700 and just run it if his opponent agrees. The thing is just making the players see the convenience of it, and stablishing a new "default" resolution for all of us
C'mon, not the Elves of Lindon AGAIN...
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

I for one still use 10247x768, moreover because I might like to do other things while eying gccg.

But more to the point, you can set your personal preferences, so what is really the issue? (apparently I fail to see it). If I can't spot my opponent's cards/decks and it bugs me, I'll let him know.
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Mordakai
Council Member

if we are playing a game and you cant see part of my board, then I cannot use it for playing...
C'mon, not the Elves of Lindon AGAIN...

Return to “GCCG”