Server has moved!

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
wigy

The server is back in my control and under my maintenance. Please update your client to connect to the new server.

The server address is gccg.servebeer.com if you don't want/can't to update your client for some reason and want to connect manually.
marcos
Council Member

wigy wrote:The server is back in my control and under my maintenance. Please update your client to connect to the new server.

The server address is gccg.servebeer.com if you don't want/can't to update your client for some reason and want to connect manually.
good to know! btw, where you able to check the tables issue there seems to be during yesterday?
For some reason, games didn't start and connection failed
wigy

marcos wrote: btw, where you able to check the tables issue there seems to be during yesterday?
New server? Might be. I fixed at least one issue, which was there because of failed code fix.

One thing i surely need to do soon is to establish separate stable working copy for our server. At the moment it is running the latest subversion development version, which could be broken time to time :P

Return to “GCCG”