Gothmog wrote:In free time i made some commands to easy checkout and update from svn.
Here is instruction in steps:
1) Download SVNHelp.zip from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwaANe31mOu4NVhhNGVSdmRUbVE/edit?usp=sharing - You dont need TortoiseSVN any more!
2) Unzip it to forder where you want install GCCG or where you have core and metw folders,
3) Goto subfolder SVNCommands,
4) If you didn't checkout core and metw folders run fullCheckout.bat - this command will create core and metw folders and checkout files from SVN repos,
5) If you have core and metw folders run fullUpdate.bat - this command will update core and metw folders to head revision from SVN repos,
6) Run Metw.bat from core folder and play
checkoutCore.bat and checkoutMetw.bat files can be used to checkout single folder.
updateCore.bat and updateMetw.bat files can be used to update single folder.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest